"Seen this YouTube video, mate? It's well funny."

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
On 4/8/2023 at 11:50 PM, gmoney said:

Not sure if there's a thread in it, but I wonder what's the most timewasting thing done by a UKFF alum on company time? On a string of quiet Sundays on shift I watched every available televised UK election broadcast on youtube up to 2005. Hours and hours of fuck all getting done.

Late to reply but I'd once spent so long with no work to do and was so fed up with sitting in the office 3 to a desk I gave up and spent a full 8 hour day sat on the lav playing battleships on my phone.

Not a single person noticed I was missing, such was my importance.

• Paid Members

When I worked in Birmingham and had had a few too many at lunch I'd have a nap on the big windowsill in the toilets, which I considered acceptable given 2 people went to the vacant 6th floor to fuck overlooking Broad Street.

• 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

An hour of two people just driving around London in 1999 with the radio on, it somehow has a million views.

I remember one of someone driving around the Cov ring road while There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths plays. 

5 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I may have seen that, I know I've been in long binges of old Cov footage before.

This lad is a fav.

That’s marvellous. I used to work in that HMV at the time, and hang around the goffick statue. And Wedge was ace. Cheers for that!

• Paid Members

This technically fits this thread (because it is funny among many other things) but Hbomberguy's latest video on plagiarism is absolutely outstanding. I mean, I barely knew of a lot of the people and issues talked about in it, yet at no point was I lost. The guy's just great.

26 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

This technically fits this thread (because it is funny among many other things) but Hbomberguy's latest video on plagiarism is absolutely outstanding. I mean, I barely knew of a lot of the people and issues talked about in it, yet at no point was I lost. The guy's just great.

Cheers, will add that to my watchlist. Three hours? What is he, Scorsese?

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

It's an incredible piece of work and I reckon will tip the conversation on YouTube on plagiarism. 

I'd also recommend his ROBLOX.OOF video which is not really anything to do with Roblox and instead features a character who is pure carny that Vince should've signed in '98. That video was so good that when Hbomberguy' s latest launched at 1.30am I started watching it immediately. 

• Paid Members
On 12/5/2023 at 6:24 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Hbomberguy's latest video on plagiarism 

Thanks for this, this video was so brilliant and necessary. I could not have a lower opinion of the type of content creators he exposes here, I hope everyone in the workd watches it and it puts that shit to an end. Absolutely cracked me up when that guy even plagiarized...

Spoiler

The definition of homosexuality