"Seen this YouTube video, mate? It's well funny."

Astro Hollywood

12 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

None of your business you nosey prick. 

There is not one chance that you are Irish . I am calling you a liar, just to be clear. 
Why ? You make those comments around any Irish person in real life and it ends badly for you.

No self respectingr Irish person lets that kind of talk slide. 

I’ve reported your earlier comments also btw.

Edited by RancidPunx

12 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Irish banter aside is anyone else sick of not being able to get a seat in the Ricoh Arena because of all the ooter Irish fans taking up all the tickets?

CBS Arena. There isn’t that much of us there, we all fly in from Boston, Massachusetts when we can and there are always empty seats. Sometimes there isn’t even enough of us for a rousing chorus of The Fields Of Athenry as we sup our Guinness

13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

There was a Magdalen laundry in my family’s town, Uncle Gaybo is always revered there for shining a spotlight in “Fallen Women” and the horrible societal attitudes of the time. 

Where does using terms like “potato wog” and “mick”  line up with horrible societal attitudes incidentally?  

15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

They line up just fine. You’re obviously not proper Irish. 

The next time you are in the 26 counties, try using those terms and see where it gets you. 

Not just being content with ethnic stereotyping and using racist terminology, you’ve also pathetically tried to claim to be Irish….

In your mind does that somehow make it ok ?

I claim to be Irish? I bet you’ve never even owned a House Of Pain record, or pretended to be Packie Bonner when in goal. You shame the memory of Big Jack, Michael Flatley and Mickey Ward with your plastic paddy routine. And I thought St Patrick (pbuh) cast all the snakes out, he clearly missed one. 

I’ll light a candle tomorrow at mass for you. 

8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I claim to be Irish? I bet you’ve never even owned a House Of Pain record, or pretended to be Packie Bonner when in goal. You shame the memory of Big Jack, Michael Flatley and Mickey Ward with your plastic paddy routine. And I thought St Patrick (pbuh) cast all the snakes out, he clearly missed one. 

I’ll light a candle tomorrow at mass for you. 

And people wonder if there is a systemic racism issue in the UK….