"Seen this YouTube video, mate? It's well funny."

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

I was on a meeting at work today, some banal chit-chat was taking place, some fella was going on about painting his house and said one of the colour choices was "Chantilly Lace". That got me thinking of a pub singer version of the song "Chantilly Lace", took me a couple of seconds but then I remembered this gem

Really perked up the work day did that

This has got viral recently. Its a public access call in show from 22 years ago, and for whatever reason, this lady gets abuse from the majority of the callers, ranging from bad Austin Powers impersonations that sound like Pugwall instead, to just plain creepy comments.

But the fact this woman just doesn't give a fuck and is cool throughout has won the hearts of many.

The guy who joins her is a tosser who tries hard to sound more intelligent than he is, mind.

• Paid Members

I recently discovered her videos where she's reading stories and stacking cups. I've not seen the pancake ones. 

I do feel a bit bad for having laughed on the videos where she basically ends up involuntarily self harming.