Recipes on YouTube

Carbomb

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Turkey Dinosaurs, beans and sausage, and baps.

My kind of meal to be honest.

The one that got me was the Sausage, Egg and Beans where he had proper sausages and also the little sausages you get in the beans, and the eggs were pitch black. Also the amount of times he says "and forrrr my supperrr....two ham sandwiches"

5 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Lee is King of the Internet

I just watched one of his newest videos entitled “it’s finally here” where he’s super excited to unbox this new thing that will completely revolutionise his live streams and the content he uploads. He’s like a kid at Christmas. 

It’s Sky broadband. 

• Moderators

That definitely looks like something I'd love to try my hand at if I had the time for it to be worth undertaking. Think it will be a couple years before those kinds of projects are viable again...

Fun watch though, cheers!

Edit: I got to the end. Mature for a year? Fuck me... That's not happening.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That definitely looks like something I'd love to try my hand at if I had the time for it to be worth undertaking. Think it will be a couple years before those kinds of projects are viable again...

Fun watch though, cheers!

Edit: I got to the end. Mature for a year? Fuck me... That's not happening.

The guy whose channel it is has some videos for quick-make cheese, like mozzarella, although he makes sure to point out that the quicker cheeses require a lot more precision and practice. Very interesting watches though.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

She's obviously been listening to us as this has dropped today.

yum!

This is wild because I'd been looking at the other channel, named KAYS COOKING, and the last video was 2 years ago. Didn't know about this other updated channel. Thats my evening set.