Recipes on YouTube

Carbomb

18 minutes ago, neil said:

This is wild because I'd been looking at the other channel, named KAYS COOKING, and the last video was 2 years ago. Didn't know about this other updated channel. Thats my evening set.

I think there’s about three different channels. All because Lee keeps forgetting the password to them so has to make a new one. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, neil said:

This is wild because I'd been looking at the other channel, named KAYS COOKING, and the last video was 2 years ago. Didn't know about this other updated channel. Thats my evening set.

He's also a crack actor, is our Lee.

(Silas can't be in it anymore as his mam doesn't want him doing it. He's 27. Anyway go to about 1.45 minutes for Our Lee's acting chops)

There's three series, and everyone of them pisses on The Shield, Sopranos and Brookie put together.

Edited by PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I recently tried a slightly different recipe from Food Wishes for fondant potatoes, as the much-recommended-on-here Kitchen Sanctuary has her own. It's SO good!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 5/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, gmoney said:

unwell fannies

Best punk band name ever.

I recently subscribed to the "Spain On A Fork" channel, and the guy who does it, whilst a bit overly showy, nevertheless injects his videos with a lot of enthusiasm and clear explanations. Am going to post this in the Vegan thread as well, but I am really intrigued by this recipe:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I've been watching Joshua Weissman for a long time and I've made several of his recipies to great success...but fuck me am I getting tired of his morph into a meme character. All the "papa love you", "absolutely unit" of a shite english accent, and singing have made his videos a bore for me and I question whether any of his recipes are any good these days.