Recipes on YouTube

Carbomb

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Noticed your own, your very own, @Onyx2's YouTube channel is 10 subs short of 1,000 which I think is a big deal because you can monetise at that point. It's free, so get subbed and help him out. He's way too nice to come on here and ask, so I'll do it for him. He's a top, top man and a proper UKFF Good Egg.

https://www.youtube.com/@BigSpud/featured

Done, only needs 7 now, come on lads get on it!

• Awards Moderator
23 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Noticed your own, your very own, @Onyx2's YouTube channel is 10 subs short of 1,000 which I think is a big deal because you can monetise at that point. It's free, so get subbed and help him out. He's way too nice to come on here and ask, so I'll do it for him. He's a top, top man and a proper UKFF Good Egg.

https://www.youtube.com/@BigSpud/featured

Aw Rick you are as always too kind. I noticed a sudden uptick in subs overnight that I was pleased but puzzled about (an increase in subs usually follows a new video). I'm now tantalisingly sitting at 999 subscribers! EDIT: As I was writing this I hit 1,000! Thanks.

There is still a secondary milestone I need to hit for monetisation which is combined 'watch time' ie. the sum total time people spend watching which I'm a little way from but it should come in the next couple of months. If anyone fancies just sticking my videos on in the background...

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Aw Rick you are as always too kind. I noticed a sudden uptick in subs overnight that I was pleased but puzzled about (an increase in subs usually follows a new video). I'm now tantalisingly sitting at 999 subscribers! EDIT: As I was writing this I hit 1,000! Thanks.

There is still a secondary milestone I need to hit for monetisation which is combined 'watch time' ie. the sum total time people spend watching which I'm a little way from but it should come in the next couple of months. If anyone fancies just sticking my videos on in the background...

I watched you pour a bag of frozen mince bits into a lasagne and unsubscribed (only kidding).

I've been watching you in between Crash Bandicoot levels. Shame about Marco's Lemon tart!

• Awards Moderator
6 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I watched you pour a bag of frozen mince bits into a lasagne and unsubscribed (only kidding).

I had to double take for a minute, because I legit did that on Monday and couldn't remember if that was a video or not!

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Just discovered the cooking channel I didn't know I needed - and definitely @wandshogun09 and @FLips will love it:

(Mind you, I already have the Sopranos Cookbook, and I haven't done anything from that yet.)