WWE Royal Rumble 2021

tiger_rick

I've been really enjoying some of the newer 'Rumbles WWE have been uploading on YouTube to plug this show. There's this idea that the 'Rumble is a decent representation of where the product is at any given time, but some of those early 2010s ones they've uploaded are awful. Far worse than the recent ones. The numbers are filled out by endless Nexus solo endeavours, Santino, 3MB, shit tag teams like Primo & Epico, Santino and Cody Rhodes in various versions of Cody Rhodes. 

Make what you will of Triple H's vainglorious attempt to rescue the Roman Reigns project, but I adore when he wins the title in the 2016 one. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

5 minutes ago, Perry said:

Just looked at the wiki page for the Rumble and noticed there's only 13 confirmed entrants in the womens match?  I assume Torrie Wilson and the other usual faces will be lacing up their boots again

I actually prefer it when they don't announce many beforehand. Ruins the surprises if they confirm too many I think.