Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 1, 2024 Moderators Posted August 1, 2024 I don't mind a raisin in a sweet treat but raisins in savoury food can piss off. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted August 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2024 5 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: I don't mind a raisin in a sweet treat but raisins in savoury food can piss off. Raisins in a curry are the devil's work. Coronation Chicken is also rank. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 1, 2024 Members Posted August 1, 2024 You raisin apologists sicken me. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 1, 2024 Posted August 1, 2024 I’m calling the police on all you raisin perverts. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2024 (edited) Raisins are fantastic in sweet baked goods (cookies, muffins etc) far superior to chocolate chips. If I want chocolate, I'll eat a slab of it, not some shitty little cones of it. They are indeed rancid in savoury food, however. Edited August 1, 2024 by gmoney Quote
deathrey Posted August 1, 2024 Posted August 1, 2024 You're all crazy. Why would anyone pick the worst dried fruit over chocolate?! Lunacy. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2024 Dates are clearly the worst dried fruit... Quote
deathrey Posted August 1, 2024 Posted August 1, 2024 Dates make Sticky Toffee Pudding so are way better than raisins Quote
Harry Wiseau Posted August 1, 2024 Posted August 1, 2024 On the rare occasion I actually have ice cream I'll always opt for rum and raisin if it's proper home made stuff, also the Ritter Sport rum and raisin chocolate is phenomenal, and the original Old Jamaica chocolate (the new stuff is pants, the rum taste is really synthetic) Thinking on it maybe I only like raisins when they're accompanying rum. I'm trying to think of a time I've had an unaccompanied raisin, I'll report back. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted August 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2024 2 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said: On the rare occasion I actually have ice cream I'll always opt for rum and raisin if it's proper home made stuff, also the Ritter Sport rum and raisin chocolate is phenomenal, and the original Old Jamaica chocolate (the new stuff is pants, the rum taste is really synthetic) Thinking on it maybe I only like raisins when they're accompanying rum. I'm trying to think of a time I've had an unaccompanied raisin, I'll report back. Yes you are right, Rum & Raisin is the best ice cream. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted August 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2024 See I love rum but can’t be doing with raisins. All those rum and raisin things would be better without being ruined by the raisins. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted August 1, 2024 Posted August 1, 2024 47 minutes ago, gmoney said: Chocolate is fantastic in sweet baked goods (cookies, muffins etc) far superior to raisins. If I want raisins, I'll eat a grape, not some shitty little shrivelled version of it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 1, 2024 Members Posted August 1, 2024 The raisins box girl was quite fit though. Quote
King Coconut Posted August 1, 2024 Posted August 1, 2024 1 hour ago, gmoney said: Dates are clearly the worst dried fruit... It's currants. No good in sweet or savoury dishes. Fuck off currants. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2024 On 7/22/2024 at 9:20 PM, Devon Malcolm said: I have children who do not understand the concept of using a bog roll FULLY and moving on to the next one. This really vexes me. My ex used to get through at least a full roll a day. When I moved back home my mum wondered why I wasn't using as much toilet roll as I used to, then realised. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.