Darker side of the ring: Vince on Netflix

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

If it's being produced by WWE it's surely going to be fairly similar to the Network documentaries and therefore not particularly close to reality. Which is unfortunate as Vince is such a fascinating mix of contradictions, weirdness, intelligence, empathy and cuntery. 

5 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

If it's being produced by WWE it's surely going to be fairly similar to the Network documentaries and therefore not particularly close to reality. Which is unfortunate as Vince is such a fascinating mix of contradictions, weirdness, intelligence, empathy and cuntery. 

My thoughts exactly.... Vince will wear his jeans in the office like he did earlier in year to show he has been caught of guard. Depending how much fun he has he may ask the filmmakers to puke....... PUKE 

"Oh! How embarrassing, I didn't see you there. You've caught me making my weekly anonymous donation to orphanages around the country. Please cut this part out, won't you?"

Will it be interesting? Absolutely. Anything behind the scenes is usually a decent watch, even when it's WWE produced.

I think as long as expectations are managed, it'll be an enjoyable enough thing to sit through. As with any documentary series, it's just about knowing it's one perspective.

• Paid Members

Part 1: how he's a genius for taking wrestling out of the smoke filled bingo halls

Part 2: how he's hard done by because the government tried to stitch him up

Part 3: how he's hard done by because ted turner tried to bankrupt him and how he's a genius for beating him

Part 4: why sneezing and sleeping is for the weak

Just now, Tommy! said:

Part 1: how he's a genius for taking wrestling out of the smoke filled bingo halls

Part 3: how he's hard done by because ted turner tried to bankrupt him and how he's a genius for beating him

Part 5: What's in the lock box.

11 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Have a shot every time one of the first three things are mentioned and you'll wake up around the main event of day 8 of Wrestlemania 39