Darker side of the ring: Vince on Netflix

tiger_rick

35 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Is it really a balance or would it just be adding bullshit from another angle? I really think it'd be difficult to find many people who wouldn't have their own agenda on either side.

Who in wrestling is impartial about Vincent K McMahon?

There's other historians obviously but Dave's the name, thinkng more in that capacity than anything if they did get him, he doesn't seem the type to try and get jokes in or crack wise or talk bollocks with facts and figures much either tbh but yeah, there's no way this doesn't just end up some insane Rashomon thing

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Is it really a balance or would it just be adding bullshit from another angle? I really think it'd be difficult to find many people who wouldn't have their own agenda on either side.

Who in wrestling is impartial about Vincent K McMahon?

You think they should just stick to Vince’s inner circle then? 

6 minutes ago, Pinc said:

You think they should just stick to Vince’s inner circle then? 

Where did I imply anything of the sort, it was just a question of Meltzer bringing balance or not? I'd want all sides but there'd have to be people who are impartial, too. And maybe Dave would be, from a historian perspective he'll certainly have a lot of knowledge at least.

Edited by Merzbow

8 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Where did I imply anything of the sort, it was just a question of Meltzer bringing balance or not? I'd want all sides but there'd have to be people who are impartial, too. And maybe Dave would be, from a historian perspective he'll certainly have a lot of knowledge at least.

It'd just be Meltzer saying 'there wasn't actually 93000' he wouldn't tackle anything important 

Billy Jack Haynes should be the key talking head so he can enlighten a mainstream audience on THE BOMBSHELL!!!! 

All joking aside, Vince has become a lot more enigmatic in recent years and stepping back from TV so it'll be cool just to hear what he has to say. His thoughts on talent good and bad, past and present. 

As much as id love this to be an expose, nothing's getting from the editing room to the screen without getting through Vince's phalanx of lawyers. After getting the call, the first word out of Vince's mouth was probably "McDevitt". I think it'll be lots of raised eyebrows and verbal winks on narration, but nothing incriminating enough to start action. Hell, in today's climate of glorifying basterds, negative press will probably give McMahon a second wind and he'll be back all over TV again doing "MR MACKMAN".