A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

I think Liverpool need anyone they can get at the moment. I'd be happy for you to take Eric Dier if you want. I'll pay his train fare :)

Seriously, you guys have been so unlucky with injuries this season. I'd be happy for you to have Toby rather than him being wasted on the bench

EDIT - I think Mustaphi is a world cup winner so he's no mug

Edited by stewdogg

7 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

I'd be happy for you to have Toby rather than him being wasted on the bench

What the fuck are you doing?

Mustafi is a World Cup winner, but then so is Moussa Sissoko, so it's no mark of quality.

Anyway, fuck this season. WEST FUCKING HAM are currently above Spurs. Fucking sack Mourinho, the board, the players and everyone in the club shop for allowing this to happen. Cunts.

• Paid Members

I knew it was over when Mourinho brought on Winks and Lamela at half time while chasing the game.

What a grim duo, as uninspiring as you can get.

Oliver Skipp, out on loan at Norwich, looks a way better prospect than Winks. Meanwhile, Lamela has never done it has he? Get rid.

12 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

It pains me so much to see Gareth Bale jog around and do nothing in particular.

It pained you? I was shocked, I remember a few years back seeing Pogba and thinking the bloke was taking the piss out of United because he was so pointless. I felt that about Bale last night. It might just be that Spurs are suffering this weird lack of direction and that rubbed off on him but was really expecting a player of his calibre to drag the team out of it's shell.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

It pained you? I was shocked.

I'm not basing it on one game but across the season so far, its just not happening.

People say he doesn't get enough game time, but he's done pretty much nothing but canter around when he has been given a chance.

I think he's finished, and I really don't like saying that.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Bale always looks decent for Wales though? Although with so much football being played since last summer I can't remember the last time I saw him play for Wales.

Erm, not the force he was most certainly. He generally plays better for Wales than his club side, but could have no complaints had he been dropped for some of the last Nations League games.

Ramsey, and even Kieffer Moore, have become more vital cogs in the engine over the past 2-3 years tbh.