A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not all of it. Man Utd got hammered. 

He’s won something at every club he’s been at, which may explain why he’s never played in North London. 

This is the main thread. 

Posted Images

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

What am I missing?

We're looking likely to be signing Martin Odegaard from Real Madrid on loan for the rest of the season. 

Edit: I don't know how to do the "O" with the line through it in his name

Edited by mim731
  • Paid Members
Just now, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Ødegaard is what you are looking for @mim731 both letters wise and from an attacking midfield sense. 

Ta @Lion_of_the_Midlands , have added an edit, couldn't figure out how to do the "O".

It's potentially an exciting signing if he hits the ground running, and can take some of the creative burden off Smith-Rowe but I'll reserve my excitement for if and when he plays for us. 

I think Liverpool need anyone they can get at the moment. I'd be happy for you to take Eric Dier if you want. I'll pay his train fare :)

Seriously, you guys have been so unlucky with injuries this season. I'd be happy for you to have Toby rather than him being wasted on the bench

EDIT - I think Mustaphi is a world cup winner so he's no mug

Edited by stewdogg
7 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

I'd be happy for you to have Toby rather than him being wasted on the bench

What the fuck are you doing?

Mustafi is a World Cup winner, but then so is Moussa Sissoko, so it's no mark of quality.

Anyway, fuck this season. WEST FUCKING HAM are currently above Spurs. Fucking sack Mourinho, the board, the players and everyone in the club shop for allowing this to happen. Cunts.

• Paid Members

I knew it was over when Mourinho brought on Winks and Lamela at half time while chasing the game.

What a grim duo, as uninspiring as you can get.

Oliver Skipp, out on loan at Norwich, looks a way better prospect than Winks. Meanwhile, Lamela has never done it has he? Get rid.