A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

8 minutes ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

So North London Derby this weekend! 

I have a question, which I do not know the answer to! When was the last NLD in which Spurs were top of the league? 

No idea, I'll say maybe 1987 but can't be arsed to look. Knock yourself out though: https://www.11v11.com/teams/arsenal/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Tottenham Hotspur/

Was quite impressed with the stadium sound from the Spurs fans there, actually. I thought I had the Smackdown chants option enabled at first, but it was as decent an audible atmosphere as you could hope for right now. 

I'd be happy with Spurs going all the way if Liverpool fuck it. I guess it's the whole you don't win shit empathy. The neutral in me would find it immensely satisfying. 

Plus Mourinho's Amazon face turn is still good with me. 

1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Was quite impressed with the stadium sound from the Spurs fans there, actually. I thought I had the Smackdown chants option enabled at first, but it was as decent an audible atmosphere as you could hope for right now. 

I'd be happy with Spurs going all the way if Liverpool fuck it. I guess it's the whole you don't win shit empathy. The neutral in me would find it immensely satisfying. 

Plus Mourinho's Amazon face turn is still good with me. 

Same. I want Liverpool to win it first, then null and void second but Spurs as a third choice is alright by me. It’s mostly down to Mourinho too. Don’t mind Spurs at all even if they hate us more than most. Son is my favourite non Liverpool player in the league too.

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Don’t mind Spurs at all even if they hate us more than most.

This is just shit you get on Twitter though. We hate Arsenal, West Ham and Chelsea. Everyone else is on the same level.

Edit: They're the gift that keeps giving: 

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

Thought Spurs were great yesterday. Looked completely in control from start to finish. It's brilliant to see Son getting the plaudits too, after being fantastic for a fair while now, but being overshadowed by Kane in the eyes of the press and neutrals.

• 2 weeks later...

Jose was pretty scathing. I thought Dele played well first half and although he went back to doing his flicks in the second he certainly wasn’t the cause of that goal. He’s probably finished at Spurs now which is tragic cause he’s actually a really good player. Hope Poch snaps him up at PSG. 

Yeah he'd been struggling during Poch's spell especially towards the end (not that he was alone there) where his generally lazy play caused issues without having much of a spark. Jose sat down with him, told him he likes him but he needs to work hard and not be so lazy, clearly he wasn't listened to as while he still has a lot to offer he still seems a bit lazy. Problem is when he's on fire he makes it all look so effortless, when it's an off day he looks so much worse because of it and just heightens the frustration.