A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

As Shearer is being discussed. His parents used to live near us and Alan was always popping in for some Sunday dinner, be would often pop to the local with his old man. 

He we was not well liked due to being rude to the staff and clicking his fingers at them when he wanted anything. The old fellas at the bar affectionately referred to him as 'that cunt owa there' and it was not uncommon to walk in and be told 'here that cunt owa there is in today'

This is all according to my step dad who used to practically live at the pub until he met my mum. 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not all of it. Man Utd got hammered. 

Welcome to the Premier League Scotty Parker.  

Hope this makes it up to you. Amazing stuff.  

Posted Images

23 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

This isn't a Spurs bias thing, but genuinely who else is in the conversation? Let's not include Messi or Ronaldo, as they're ridiculous obviously and they're not strikers.

I think if the question was to be asked differently and you asked which of the following strikers would you buy if you had to buy one of them I'm not sure Kane would be top of the list. 

Kane
Mbappe
Lewandowki
Haaland
Benzema (I've put him in there because his numbers are still impressive, almost 1 goal in 2 games at club level).

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Briefcase said:

I think if the question was to be asked differently and you asked which of the following strikers would you buy if you had to buy one of them I'm not sure Kane would be top of the list. 

Kane
Mbappe
Lewandowki
Haaland
Benzema (I've put him in there because his numbers are still impressive, almost 1 goal in 2 games at club level).

I think that's a completely different thing as he can't have the same upside and longterm value as a Haaland or Mbappe purely because of age.

If my team needed a striker from now until the end of the season I would go for Lewandowski and  I would be tempted to have Kane after that. 

Chelsea and Spurs serving up an utterly dreadful game between them. Not only was it boring, the quality was absolutely non-existent. 

The decision making up front was comical at times. 

The only bright spot was despite a very nervy start, and a terribly timed header back at the end, Joe Rodon played well. Needs to not get annoyed at losing possession whilst the other team are attacking mind, but a small quibble.

Oh, and Mike Dean in a mask and an ill fitting bobble hat was fun.

8 minutes ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

So North London Derby this weekend! 

I have a question, which I do not know the answer to! When was the last NLD in which Spurs were top of the league? 

No idea, I'll say maybe 1987 but can't be arsed to look. Knock yourself out though: https://www.11v11.com/teams/arsenal/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Tottenham Hotspur/

Was quite impressed with the stadium sound from the Spurs fans there, actually. I thought I had the Smackdown chants option enabled at first, but it was as decent an audible atmosphere as you could hope for right now. 

I'd be happy with Spurs going all the way if Liverpool fuck it. I guess it's the whole you don't win shit empathy. The neutral in me would find it immensely satisfying. 

Plus Mourinho's Amazon face turn is still good with me. 

1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Was quite impressed with the stadium sound from the Spurs fans there, actually. I thought I had the Smackdown chants option enabled at first, but it was as decent an audible atmosphere as you could hope for right now. 

I'd be happy with Spurs going all the way if Liverpool fuck it. I guess it's the whole you don't win shit empathy. The neutral in me would find it immensely satisfying. 

Plus Mourinho's Amazon face turn is still good with me. 

Same. I want Liverpool to win it first, then null and void second but Spurs as a third choice is alright by me. It’s mostly down to Mourinho too. Don’t mind Spurs at all even if they hate us more than most. Son is my favourite non Liverpool player in the league too.

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Don’t mind Spurs at all even if they hate us more than most.

This is just shit you get on Twitter though. We hate Arsenal, West Ham and Chelsea. Everyone else is on the same level.

Edit: They're the gift that keeps giving: 

Edited by SuperBacon
  • Paid Members

Thought Spurs were great yesterday. Looked completely in control from start to finish. It's brilliant to see Son getting the plaudits too, after being fantastic for a fair while now, but being overshadowed by Kane in the eyes of the press and neutrals.