A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

43 minutes ago, Gooner said:

I would tell you to make me "fuck off" to the other thread, but I'm sure you don't have the balls to do so.

Now getting back to Spurs, do you practice being shite? Or does it just come naturally to you as a football club? 

I'm quite used to us being shit thanks, and quite like back and forth with Arsenal fans, and some of them are quite creative, but this is a bit embarrassing to be honest.

You're over the age of 14 I take it? I guarantee you use the phrase spuds or sp*rs.

@stewdogg hes been ridiculous this season, and is only improving with each game. 16/17 levels of performance. 

12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I'm quite used to us being shit thanks, and quite like back and forth with Arsenal fans, and some of them are quite creative, but this is a bit embarrassing to be honest.

You're over the age of 14 I take it? I guarantee you use the phrase spuds or sp*rs.

@stewdogg hes been ridiculous this season, and is only improving with each game. 16/17 levels of performance. 

Okay then.

Yes I am, have I said spuds or sp*rs on here once? Nope, I say Auba and you get yourself in a little bunch over it. I was having a little joke about what you said about Bale after what has been said about him since he rejoined.  You can have the personal insult this time around.

1 hour ago, Gooner said:

Okay then.

Yes I am, have I said spuds or sp*rs on here once? Nope, I say Auba and you get yourself in a little bunch over it. I was having a little joke about what you said about Bale after what has been said about him since he rejoined.  You can have the personal insult this time around.

Edit: CBA. Up the Spurs.

Edited by SuperBacon
Cba. Superhero thread wankers

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yeah yeah Harry Kane. But that Lanzini strike...

Credit where its due, that was incredible, and West Ham deserved it to be honest. God that smarts.

I'm still trying to think of what actually went wrong in the second half, and to be honest, the first two goals were terrible mistakes but we weren't that bad, so its clear what it was: David Moyes is a footballing genius. The only explanation. 

Fuck it. Still winning the league*

*cup

• Paid Members

I only watched the highlights. All I can think was at 3-0 up and less then 10 minutes to go, you just let your foot of the pedal because there was no comeback. Yet if these matches have taught us nothing it’s that there is often the chance of one. I remember a similar match when West Ham had the lead and I think you equalised with 5 minutes remaining. Still, it did give us this (and I hate these two)

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I only watched the highlights. All I can think was at 3-0 up and less then 10 minutes to go, you just let your foot of the pedal because there was no comeback. Yet if these matches have taught us nothing it’s that there is often the chance of one. I remember a similar match when West Ham had the lead and I think you equalised with 5 minutes remaining. Still, it did give us this (and I hate these two)

IMG_5715.MOV

Wont let me watch that but can only assume its from when we beat you 3-4 and Sir Paul Stalteri scored the winner.

The only time I've ever been to Upton Park, and this always makes the club look small time and 'lol no tropheez' but genuinely in my top 3 memories of watching Spurs. 

Shame you stayed up* that season.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

FullSizeRender.mov

From about 30 minutes on you guys played really well, Kane made a great last man block at the end of the first half, and Fornals missed the open goal. When it was 3-1 (I think) Kane made another great last ditch tackle. Yarmalenko's reverse pass for the second goal was superb, I think I've only mentioned it about 10 times.

Yarmalenko and Lanzini proper hate us. Yarms scored a screamer against us at Wembley one year, and obviously Lanzini cost us the league. Little cunts 😀

Those fans who set themselves up for falls like that want their team to lose so their fake reactions can go viral. Like that Man Utd prick (yeah I know, that doesn’t narrow it down). ArsenalTV have a lot to answer for. #GamesGoneLads