A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

18 hours ago, Gooner said:

Alex Morgan needs to be starting up front in Spurs men's team. She'd be an improvement.

Oh yeah before I forget. Auba! Auba! Auba!

Special mention to Gabriel and Willian on yesterday's performance, impressive debuts and I know much more to come from the both of them and us too.

ROFL! Arsenal fans come with the bantz

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I did my twitching through the keyhole so there.

I know this quote is from another thread but I didn't want to contaminate it with Sp**s or Ar****l chat so I moved it to here. 

If Jose's Giants keep playing like that you will be doing your twitching through your arsehole in a relegation battle with Villa. Absolute dog dirt yesterday. 

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Fucking hell, you lot are worse than actual Spurs fans.

Far be it from me to defend any of that utter, utter wank yesterday but it was one game.

Clearly your lot are for the drop Bacon. 

There’s not a better player on the planet that Spurs are capable of attracting. It’s not like he’s been out of form for years or in decline, Zidane is just a bellend. I dare say the last couple of years have helped preserve him. Delle ain’t turning it round under Jose.

2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Question for Spurs fans, if Real agree to pay half his wages, Bale would still be on about 300k from Spurs, making him the highest paid player. How do you think that sits with Kane?

Who knows, but it's not as if he's short of a few bob himself (£200k a week, deals all over the gaff). I would think he'd be happier about Bale coming in and helping him get closer to winning something...stop laughing.

If you are to believe people close to him, he desperately wants to win things with Spurs and has always said that he wants the club to show ambition. 

2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Question for Spurs fans, if Real agree to pay half his wages, Bale would still be on about 300k from Spurs, making him the highest paid player. How do you think that sits with Kane?

He’s a Tory, that says how it would sit with him. 

• Paid Members

Bale is a great player who if motivated would make almost every team in the world better. Is he still motivated though?

For £300k a week it a huge risk, and if he flops and spends more time on the putting green that football pitch I think the likes of Harry Kane will be fucking fuming. If he produces though and actually provides Kane with more scoring chances, I'm sure he will be happy with his ~£200k a week...