A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Euros next summer. He loves playing for Wales, I'd say that's his motivation.

You maybe right! 

I hope he does end up back at Spurs. A front 3 of of Kane, Bale and Son could be brilliant if they can get the supply to them right(as already mentioned, allowing Ali to play deeper could go along way to achieving this).

I still think they are missing a top drawer left back though(Davies is solid, but I thing they need better than just solid) and they still need to find a way to replace the assists they lost when Eriksen went if they want to be in the conversation for a Champion's League spot.  

If Spurs can get that forward line on to the pitch and Jose doesn’t Jose it up then they could bring Ben Thatcher in at left back and still be in the conversation for top four. Leicester, Wolves and Sheff United were in that conversation last year and maybe Vardy aside none of them have that sort of level of quality.

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

If you are to believe people close to him, he desperately wants to win things with Spurs and has always said that he wants the club to show ambition. 

Yeah I get that with Kane. As an Arsenal fan I have a lot of time for him as a player and he seems to want to do something with Spurs, I just wonder if Bale comes in on a big wage if he might start getting slightly agitated about it. I certainly think this is a huge year for him and Tottenham in regards to his future.

Bale's an interesting one as nobody has really seen him play consistently for about 2 seasons. But it makes sense if Spurs can get the right financial package out of it. Even if it is just for a season to try and push to get into the CL as financially its massive with no fans currently there.

Will he play much? No idea.

Where will he play? No idea.

Will he have rustiness and have lost a step? Yes.

Will we win anything? No.

Will it be fun? Absolutely.

Will it end in tears? Probably, it's Spurs.

#garthing

But fuck me, this is madness. An utter madness. I cannot believe Bale is back. Reguilon as well, lovely.

Will definitely make up for losing to Southampton tomorrow. COYS 

I was 9 when we signed Klinsmann, and remember being utterly beside myself. After supporting Germany that summer, and crying when they got knocked out, I couldn't fathom how we had signed one of my absolute heroes.

Imagine how exciting this must be for young Spurs fans*

*Not my youngest. She just shrugged and went and played Fortnite. No dinner for her!

• Paid Members

Scoreline flattered. Everyone apart from Son looked lethargic. Must not get carried away. Newcastle at home next looks imminently winnable as I type, without wishing to add “live commentary.”

• Paid Members
On 9/20/2020 at 2:25 PM, air_raid said:

Scoreline flattered. Everyone apart from Son looked lethargic. Must not get carried away. Newcastle at home next looks imminently winnable as I type, without wishing to add “live commentary.”

Even the mere hope of “played crap today but we’ll probably beat Newcastle “ was too much to ask!

Carabao Cup or not, they hate us and we hate them, so to beat them on penalties is even better. COYS

Dier popping off for a piss/poo was probably the highlight of the whole lot though (wasn't a game of highlights).

But did give everyone on Twitter a chance to use 'Dier-rhea' and think they were wildly original though, so minus points for that.

Edit: Grim. 

Edited by SuperBacon
dier has pooey hands