A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

Well, that was utterly hilarious. And I can't even say Spurs were incredible as United were so, so, so fucking shit. 

Investment needed? Well no, they've had that. Their club is rotten to the core and I have no idea what the answer is. They're going to ruin Mason Greenwood and Donny Van De Beek as well. Wasters.

Tanguy Ndombele is the greatest player on earth, and Harry Kane isn't bad either. 

That was reminiscent of the tonking they gave Arsenal before Wenger went and signed about 7 players on deadline day. I expect to see Everton’s best player and some nondescript Japanese international who will never play to be lining up at Old Trafford alongside half a dozen other new players tomorrow night.

• Paid Members

Best not to get carried away as it’s only the same 3 points we’d get for beating Fulham 1-0. Unfortunately the red card is getting the attention when even at 3-1 the laughable defending of their 3 stooges has made it clear it could be a “how many” kind of game.Their club is rotten to the core and I have no idea what the answer is.

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Depending on who you ask it’s Woodward buying the wrong players or something wrong with the defence coaching as Maguire has gone backwards and Evans and Smalling are playing miles better since leaving.

14 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Good day for North London, lads

Only one team from North London won today.

6-1 win at Old Trafford and not even first on MOTD. Only Spurs.

I'll be honest, despite being a big fan of him, I didn't think Watkins could cut it at the top level, and it's early days, but he was superb tonight.

7 (SEVEN). Fucking embarrassing.

11 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Good day for the East End as well. I would have been happy with 3 points before Christmas, we’ve had 6 points and scored 7 in our last two games.

Watch us sell Rice for £20 million tomorrow 

You have your own thread. None of that in here thanks.

19 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Gunnersaurus has been future endeavoured. Games gone, lads. 

A part time role as well. I know times are hard and these are businesses, but fucking hell.

I hope Spurs announce a video of Chirpy on the phone to someone saying "No, it's fine we have a role here" and Gunnersaurus walks round the corner to join the club. It'd make up for S*l I'll be honest.

In other news, Ryan Sessegnon has joined Hoffenheim on loan which is excellent news to be honest. He has clearly struggled to settle, but is an incredible talent and has a future at the club, so this can only be a good thing. No option to buy so this is for his development.

Liverpool want Gazzaniga. Piss off. He's way too good looking for your ugly bastard squad.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

A part time role as well. I know times are hard and these are businesses, but fucking hell.

I hope Spurs announce a video of Chirpy on the phone to someone saying "No, it's fine we have a role here" and Gunnersaurus walks round the corner to join the club. It'd make up for S*l I'll be honest.

In other news, Ryan Sessegnon has joined Hoffenheim on loan which is excellent news to be honest. He has clearly struggled to settle, but is an incredible talent and has a future at the club, so this can only be a good thing. No option to buy so this is for his development.

Liverpool want Gazzaniga. Piss off. He's way too good looking for your ugly bastard squad.

What's the consensus from those of you that support the club for the reason he's struggled? Did he move a season or two too early?

1 minute ago, Cod Eye said:

What's the consensus from those of you that support the club for the reason he's struggled? Did he move a season or two too early?

No, I don't think he moved too early (but then he's gone out on loan so that contradicts that). I don't think the upheaval at the club helped, and he found himself out of sorts. Every time he played, he looked completely bereft of confidence and unsure of what his role was, which happens when a new system is in place. Injuries didn't help.

No doubt about his talent, but he needs to regain his confidence. Hoffenheim seems a great fit for him. He'll play in a system that suits him, and in the Europa League. Can only be a good thing. The fact that there is no option shows the club see him as part of the future. Same with Skipp.

• Paid Members

Someone has just sent a link to a D***y M**l article claiming that Spurs are trying to get John Stones in. What's everyone's thoughts? I'm very biased about the lad, so think it would be a great move, and Jose may be just the man to sort his penchant for making match costing mistakes...