A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Maybe it's some sort of olive branch to the club/supporters. Although i suspect that it's mostly a good PR move and it'll go down like a fart in church with club management. 

Still, I like Gunnersaurus, so if he can still be around I'll be happy either way. He once (very lightly with his big floppy claw) clipped my sister around the head when we were kids as he walked past at Highbury, ostensibly by accident. My sister being a Chelsea fan who was there incognito with a face like thunder at being "dragged" to the game by our Dad.

It's like he knew. What a hero.  

It's a shame that Gunnersaurus has been 'sacked', hopefully there's a replacement for when the fans come back, not that it will do much for Jerry I guess.

What about Partey then? I've only ever heard good things about him and reading that Simeone was so irate was great

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

The supporters definitely. The club? He's made them look even worse and knows exactly what he's doing, so I'm all for it.

Of course you are, in the same way our fans are delighted when the shower that run Spurs do things that make them look terrible, it's the way of things. 

You're probably correct on his relationship with the club, wishful thinking on my part. Still at least it would mean some part of his wages were being put to good use to benefit the club, so that would be nice.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

If your 'banter' doesn't improve mate, you'll have to fuck off to the other thread with the others I'm afraid.

I would tell you to make me "fuck off" to the other thread, but I'm sure you don't have the balls to do so.

Now getting back to Spurs, do you practice being shite? Or does it just come naturally to you as a football club? 

Just now, stewdogg said:

Ooh you’re hard

I am, real hard but that is besides the point.

Don't take it seriously, I am messing around with him. You got to have fun with rival fans, it's nothing personal from my end, my team is no better, I need some fun from football .