A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

I felt sorry for Serge Aurier. The start of episode 2 was him saying how rough it was growing up in Paris and he’s lucky to be a footballer, then showing him doing some work at a school for disabled children. Then 5 minutes later Jose destroying him in front of everyone in the changing room 😢

8 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Is it a fantastic signing? I’m sure most Arsenal fans didn’t even know who he was until 2 weeks ago. 

Bit sweeping. Plenty of people watch football outside of the Premier League, and will know who he is.

It's a concern area for them, has been for years, he is one of the most highly sought after young defenders in Europe, so yeah it is a fantastic signing for Arsenal. 

33 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Is it a fantastic signing? I’m sure most Arsenal fans didn’t even know who he was until 2 weeks ago. 

Football does happen outside of England. I can't talk for other Arsenal fans, but I know who he is and have seen him play on a number of occasions for Lille. He has the attributes I believe we need in the middle of defence. Time will tell of course, whether he turns out to be a fantastic signing for us or not. I sure hope so. 

Daniel Levy confirming he asked Santa for a trophy is peak, peak, peak Spurs really.

In other news, Callum Wilson goes to Newcastle, shutting down a possibility for another Spurs striker, with Habib Diallo from Metz the latest in a long line of successors to the ghosts of Morientes/Rivaldo/Sneijder rumours.

Serge Aurier is popping off to Wolves, which is fine. Arsenal want Hassem Aouar from Lyon. I don't want that to happen.

Apparently the league starts on Saturday. 

Alex Morgan needs to be starting up front in Spurs men's team. She'd be an improvement.

Oh yeah before I forget. Auba! Auba! Auba!

Special mention to Gabriel and Willian on yesterday's performance, impressive debuts and I know much more to come from the both of them and us too.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gooner said:

Alex Morgan needs to be starting up front in Spurs men's team. She'd be an improvement.

Oh yeah before I forget. Auba! Auba! Auba!

Special mention to Gabriel and Willian on yesterday's performance, impressive debuts and I know much more to come from the both of them and us too.

Hypothetical question this, but if Spurs lost Kane due to his bi-annual just enough time before the Euro's start that he can recover and just about fit for the tournament and the other forward players in the squad all eat a laxative laden lasagne again, would there be any rules stopping Jose picking her for the men's team? 

*Not saying she is good enough, or wanting to start a debate about if women could cope in the men's game. I'm thinking more on if there would be any red tape stopping her even being registered as a Spurs player?

• Paid Members

Love this bit from The Athletic on Broken Jose:

"There are tales of Mourinho issuing a dressing down to one of the younger players in front of a crammed canteen on a pre-season tour, to ensure it was noted by all. Or of the manager deliberately telling a youngster the wrong time for a team meeting to ensure he could admonish him for being late in front of the rest of the squad. His intention, it seems, was to see if the player was angered and stood his ground. Instead, the youth-team graduate withdrew into himself and apologised, and Mourinho apparently considered that a strike against his character."

tenor.gif

54 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Hypothetical question this, but if Spurs lost Kane due to his bi-annual just enough time before the Euro's start that he can recover and just about fit for the tournament and the other forward players in the squad all eat a laxative laden lasagne again, would there be any rules stopping Jose picking her for the men's team? 

*Not saying she is good enough, or wanting to start a debate about if women could cope in the men's game. I'm thinking more on if there would be any red tape stopping her even being registered as a Spurs player?

It happened in Holland recently https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53649795 but I would've thought there would be some rule in place stopping it happening, not to mention as you say, her being registered. What that rule is, I don't know and to be honest I don't want to look in case there actually isn't any rules and I get my hopes up.

In other news, the state of the handbags at the PSG-Marseille game tonight: