A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

26 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Am I missing something or is that in the wrong thread?

This is a thread for Spurs and Arsenal fans, so no?

Didn't realise we had to stick to just chat about our clubs, only that we weren't 'allowed' in the other thread.

For example: Pickford eh? Tsk.

Coventry eh? Tsk*

*I'm sorry, I don't actually know how you're getting on.

Both teams new boys looked pretty decent last night,

Arsenal did well to win that game, Rapid Vienna are not bad and the referee was giving out cards like it was Christmas in the first half. Partey looked very good.

Spurs did well and kept a clean sheet 😀. Very impressed with Vinicius.

2 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Both teams new boys looked pretty decent last night,

Arsenal did well to win that game, Rapid Vienna are not bad and the referee was giving out cards like it was Christmas in the first half. Partey looked very good.

Spurs did well and kept a clean sheet 😀. Very impressed with Vinicius.

Yeah, Charlie Vicious (as absolutely no one is calling him), looked decent and what a relief that we might actually not have to run Harry's biscuit joints into the ground this season. A Jack Clarke appearance as well! Probably be one of a handful he ever makes, and by all accounts he massively regressed last season, but still nice for him I'm sure.

Cannot comment on Arsenal as you'd have to pay me to watch them in the Europa League, but I did enjoy Arseblog Ozil liveblogging the whole thing on Twitter. YaGunnersYa indeed.

What an absolute shitshow of a situation. 

Edit: Lol

Edited by SuperBacon

• 2 weeks later...

Well Spurs were fucking shit, but honestly seeing Bale score a goal for Spurs was pretty thrilling. 

Honestly don't understand the refs decision for the Brighton goal, fully deserved as it was. It was a foul, right in front of him. VAR suggested he take a look. He did, for a long time, and he still stuck to his original mistake. Shocking reffing.

Reguilon is fantastic though, I hope we've blocked Real Madrid from actually watching any of his games.

And I won a copy of this on Twitter as well! If anyone wants it after I've read it, give us a shout and I'll pass it on. Only blight on the evening was Keys and Gray. Fucking hell.

spacer.png