A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

Both teams new boys looked pretty decent last night,

Arsenal did well to win that game, Rapid Vienna are not bad and the referee was giving out cards like it was Christmas in the first half. Partey looked very good.

Spurs did well and kept a clean sheet 😀. Very impressed with Vinicius.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not all of it. Man Utd got hammered. 

Welcome to the Premier League Scotty Parker.  

Hope this makes it up to you. Amazing stuff.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Both teams new boys looked pretty decent last night,

Arsenal did well to win that game, Rapid Vienna are not bad and the referee was giving out cards like it was Christmas in the first half. Partey looked very good.

Spurs did well and kept a clean sheet 😀. Very impressed with Vinicius.

Yeah, Charlie Vicious (as absolutely no one is calling him), looked decent and what a relief that we might actually not have to run Harry's biscuit joints into the ground this season. A Jack Clarke appearance as well! Probably be one of a handful he ever makes, and by all accounts he massively regressed last season, but still nice for him I'm sure.

Cannot comment on Arsenal as you'd have to pay me to watch them in the Europa League, but I did enjoy Arseblog Ozil liveblogging the whole thing on Twitter. YaGunnersYa indeed.

What an absolute shitshow of a situation. 

Edit: Lol

Edited by SuperBacon
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Spurs were fucking shit, but honestly seeing Bale score a goal for Spurs was pretty thrilling. 

Honestly don't understand the refs decision for the Brighton goal, fully deserved as it was. It was a foul, right in front of him. VAR suggested he take a look. He did, for a long time, and he still stuck to his original mistake. Shocking reffing.

Reguilon is fantastic though, I hope we've blocked Real Madrid from actually watching any of his games.

And I won a copy of this on Twitter as well! If anyone wants it after I've read it, give us a shout and I'll pass it on. Only blight on the evening was Keys and Gray. Fucking hell.

spacer.png

2 very poor decisions from the referee today. How Kane got away with backing into Lallana is beyond me, but I guess that was evened out with the Lamptey goal. However both in my fantasy team so points 😀

• Paid Members

The real downside to today was that my annoying mate who insists on calling Alderweireld “Tobes” declared that Bales header was from a great cross from “Reggie.” Bright side : thanks to lockdown I don’t have to see him and hear this tripe for real.

14 hours ago, air_raid said:

The real downside to today was that my annoying mate who insists on calling Alderweireld “Tobes” declared that Bales header was from a great cross from “Reggie.” Bright side : thanks to lockdown I don’t have to see him and hear this tripe for real.

God almighty, I thought I was a miserable, misanthropic Spurs fan... :) 

32 minutes ago, Factotum said:

It is incredibly refreshing that Arsenal went out and signed two players that we have needed for years. Partey and Gabriel are a sensational bit of business when you consider the cost.

I haven't seen much of Arsenal this season, as I can barely be arsed with Spurs and football as it is, but of the Arsenal fans that I know that actually know about football, I hear Partey has been exactly what they have been looking for. Which is lovely isn't it? Fucking hooray for them.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

God almighty, I thought I was a miserable, misanthropic Spurs fan... :) 

He’s far worse than me. I can’t have a single conversation with him where he doesn’t mention the collapses and failure to qualify for the Champions League of 2012, 2013 or the home defeat by an awful Newcastle in December 2015.

22 minutes ago, air_raid said:

He’s far worse than me. I can’t have a single conversation with him where he doesn’t mention the collapses and failure to qualify for the Champions League of 2012, 2013 or the home defeat by an awful Newcastle in December 2015.

Even worse than that loss in 2015 was the one in 2013 where Tim Krul made 426 saves. I think I genuinely came away from that game HAPPY for Krul in the end, showing that at heart we are all self loathing sado-masochists that actually hate Spurs.

6 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Genuinely don't think this erection will ever go to be honest.

spacer.png

Well wba are playing spurs later so I would imagine the inevitable Harry kane and son and bale based thumping will only further the erection intensity! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The best thing is another clean sheet with Dier at centre back. Will shut up all my mates that say he’s shit every time INGERLUND are on TV.

Let’s not get carried away though. In 2017 Spurs managed to win 13 of their last 14 games and still only came 2nd and that team was far more settled and adept at putting games to bed than the current one so far.