A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

21 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Beautiful game for non Spurs fans. Lucky to even get a goal back really. Lucky not to have had a third goal. Long may Jose stay in my eyes. I can see Kane not sticking around next season as well. 

Maybe we watched different games but the last 35 minutes was totally one way traffic. Spurs had some excellent chances to score a second and indeed were unlucky not to with Bale and Son hitting the woodwork.

I can’t see Kane leaving tbh. He’s a great player but where does he go? You’d think any of Juventus, Bayern and United would be a good fit for him but I’m not sure. Bayern will likely go all in on Haaland as that’s how they role in the Bundesliga plus they don’t spend £100m on players. That would mean Lewa moves which has ‘Juventus till I’m 50’ vibes. Will Spurs sell to United and can United get a deal like that done? He’d be a good upgrade on Benzema but Real probably see Mbappe as the long term successor there.

Maybe he can convince Pep to fulfil his dreams on being a false 9 inverted winger trequartista full back or something.

8 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I can’t see Kane leaving tbh.

He should, and every club will try and sign him if they get a sniff.

Someone the other day said "Who's paying £150m (and the fucking rest) for a 27 year old?"

The answer would be: everyone. To think otherwise is just naivety and optimism from Spurs fans.

No one in their right mind is looking at a potentially available Kane and thinking "I dont know if he fits into our system". He fits in any system and succeeds. 

He's done. He deserves more. Spurs had the chance to have him at the club for life and fucked it, and are going to pay for it now. COYS!

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

Maybe we watched different games but the last 35 minutes was totally one way traffic. Spurs had some excellent chances to score a second and indeed were unlucky not to with Bale and Son hitting the woodwork.

I was talking overall. And they finished much stronger then they had looked. But they didn’t look a top 6 club at anytime. Some of the shots were abysmal. That said there were a few which against another keeper may have been a different score line. The team of Son and Kane, which had been so deadly, seems lost at this point. I wonder what the changing rooms are like right now    

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

He should, and every club will try and sign him if they get a sniff.

Someone the other day said "Who's paying £150m (and the fucking rest) for a 27 year old?"

The answer would be: everyone. To think otherwise is just naivety and optimism from Spurs fans.

No one in their right mind is looking at a potentially available Kane and thinking "I dont know if he fits into our system". He fits in any system and succeeds. 

He's done. He deserves more. Spurs had the chance to have him at the club for life and fucked it, and are going to pay for it now. COYS!

It’s not a question of being sought after it’s a question of feasibility. Of the oil clubs can you see him going to PSG? Chelsea would be hilarious but even they wouldn’t spend that sort of money. City never have and will be lusting(thirsting to you millennials) after Leo. Fuck knows what Barce will be doing financially and Madrid who would be his most likely destination IMO would probably have him behind Mbappe and Haaland. Could be a great chance for United to sign him.

16 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

It’s not a question of being sought after it’s a question of feasibility. Of the oil clubs can you see him going to PSG? Chelsea would be hilarious but even they wouldn’t spend that sort of money. City never have and will be lusting(thirsting to you millennials) after Leo. Fuck knows what Barce will be doing financially and Madrid who would be his most likely destination IMO would probably have him behind Mbappe and Haaland. Could be a great chance for United to sign him.

What I'm saying is, if he is available at that price, clubs will have no trouble finding that money, "financial difficulties" or not. 

Obviously hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am to be honest.

I've always thought his inevitable move would be to Real Madrid or Man United.

There will (hilariously) be United fans who don't think they need him. They do, and they'd win the league with him pretty sharpishly. 

28 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Wooooooooooooooooooah, Teddy, Teddy.

Ffs. Only one of my favourite players of all time. Again, he was way too good for Spurs to keep at the time.

24 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Is this to OTT? 

Never seen this guy before. And what’s a custard cream in this context?

Come on. You've got your own terrible football thread for this sort of terrible bollocks. Go and pollute that one. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Ffs. Only one of my favourite players of all time. Again, he was way too good for Spurs to keep at the time.

Come on. You've got your own terrible football thread for this sort of terrible bollocks. Go and pollute that one. 

Spurs TV shit can stay in here thanks. Also been informed that a custard cream is a racist term for someone mixed race. Stay classy