A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

17 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Spurs TV shit can stay in here thanks. Also been informed that a custard cream is a racist term for someone mixed race. Stay classy

Ah, I see. So you want to stink up a(nother) thread that was set up specifically for fans of two teams, of which you support neither? That's pretty much trolling isn't it? 

Go to the other football thread for fans of literally hundreds of teams in this country (including your own) and post your shit. Better yet, go and celebrate your victory and leave Spurs and Arsenal fans to wallow in our shitness.

"Stay classy" What do you want me to do? Apologise for someone saying something racist? I don't even know who that guy is. Go and fucking @ him you weirdo. 

23 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Ah, I see. So you want to stink up a(nother) thread that was set up specifically for fans of two teams, of which you support neither? That's pretty much trolling isn't it? 

Go to the other football thread for fans of literally hundreds of teams in this country (including your own) and post your shit. Better yet, go and celebrate your victory and leave Spurs and Arsenal fans to wallow in our shitness.

"Stay classy" What do you want me to do? Apologise for someone saying something racist? I don't even know who that guy is. Go and fucking @ him you weirdo. 

I think it’s harsh to have a go at Hannibal. It is ‘related’ to Spurs. He’s also not saying you or any other Spurs fan should apologise for this fools comments. Let’s all get along 😊

10 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

I think it’s harsh to have a go at Hannibal. It is ‘related’ to Spurs. He’s also not saying you or any other Spurs fan should apologise for this fools comments. Let’s all get along 😊

No, fuck that. This thread was set up specifically for Spurs and Arsenal fans so they could have their own thread and not "pollute" the football thread.

Thats fine. I don't go in the main football thread, as like I said it's for fans of literally every club in this country, apart from the two in North London.

I don't know why you would want to come in here and see my miserable ramblings if you don't have to? It's like not enjoying superhero films, but continuing to go in the "Superhero" thread.

So to deliberately come in here and post utter tripe is pure trolling. 

I couldn't care less what anyone posts in the main thread. Post a Lingard meme of him coating off Lloris' mum for all I care. This is our little grief hole. For a while it was just me in here posting to myself. Again, don't know why you'd choose to come in here voluntarily if it wasn't about your interests?

Oh, and his passive aggressiveness in that post was absolutely intended as a gotcha, to demonstrate that Spurs fans can be cunts and also racist. No shit Sherlock. There are cunts everywhere. Muting it now. 

Anyway back on track, Eric Dier eh? How fucking shit is he?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

Pointing out one Spurs idiot isn’t the same as saying all Spurs fans are racist, and wasn’t the point. And as the match is a Spurs game, of course it’s being discussed in this thread. The question was he well over the top. Judging by your reaction, no.

Here’s another way. Superbacon is a cretin. Now I am pointing out another, yet different Spurs fan. I’m surprised he didn’t mention it was your cup final. Guess they’re over that now. Either way I’ve come into the Spurs thread to discuss Spurs. Maybe I missed a memo or something 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

If that guy in the vid is a Spurs fan, why doesn’t it belong in this thread? 

That's not the point is it? This thread was set up so Spurs and Arsenal fans could chat shit and not bother anyone in the main thread? That's absolutely fine, it doesn't bother me. I don't go in that thread as I'm not welcome. Again, that's ok with me. 

I dont like, say golf, so I wouldn't bother going in the golf thread for instance.

So if Spurs and Arsenal fans aren't allowed in the main thread and we just have to use this one, why are there fans of other teams (when there's a thread for literally every league and non league team pinned at the top) posting in this one? That doesn't seem fair? 

If West Ham fans want to chat about football, then theres the pinned thread. If you want to boast about Coventry battering Brentford, you've got the main thread, which we're "banned" from.

I just fail to see why any non Spurs or Arsenal fan would actively want to come in here, when there's a perfectly good thread for everyone else, but I've been proved wrong. Clearly everyone wants to come in this shitty little thread. 

Anyway, I have to go and redraft my letter to Daniel Levy.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Superbacon is a cretin. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

That's not the point is it? This thread was set up so Spurs and Arsenal fans could chat shit and not bother anyone in the main thread? That's absolutely fine, it doesn't bother me. I don't go in that thread as I'm not welcome. Again, that's ok with me. 

I dont like, say golf, so I wouldn't bother going in the golf thread for instance.

So if Spurs and Arsenal fans aren't allowed in the main thread and we just have to use this one, why are there fans of other teams (when there's a thread for literally every league and non league team pinned at the top) posting in this one? That doesn't seem fair? 

If West Ham fans want to chat about football, then theres the pinned thread. If you want to boast about Coventry battering Brentford, you've got the main thread, which we're "banned" from.

I just fail to see why any non Spurs or Arsenal fan would actively want to come in here, when there's a perfectly good thread for everyone else, but I've been proved wrong. Clearly everyone wants to come in this shitty little thread. 

Anyway, I have to go and redraft my letter to Daniel Levy.

modern family gif lsat GIF
I discussed today’s game. The games done, I’ll be back next season

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

You carry on your trolling and insults to pop your new pals mate. I'll ask you one last time and then leave it if you can answer me this: The title of the thread is "A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21."

So why are you, a West Ham fan, posting in here and not the main football thread, which caters to you, your club and the other league and non league clubs, if not to troll?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

You carry on your trolling and insults to pop your new pals mate. I'll ask you one last time and then leave it if you can answer me this: The title of the thread is "A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21."

So why are you, a West Ham fan, posting in here and not the main football thread, which caters to you, your club and the other league and non league clubs, if not to troll?

If you ever wondered why you were given your own thread, it wasn’t because Arsenal and Spurs are big clubs, it’s because of this banter. It’s dog shit.

There was no trolling it was trying to discuss today’s events. Sorry you have to be a piss poor fun sponge. And I’m popping no-one. If anyone likes a post it’s probably because they agree with it. Sort it out and stop embarrassing yourself. Sorry you’re club is shit this season. It’s not trolling, it’s fact.

• Moderators

It's also the one with no shit banter in it. Just think on that and stay in your fucking ghetto.

Also, Scorch was allowed to post that video in here as it was to do with spurs and so as to not sully the thread for non shit fans of non shit clubs.