A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

spacer.png

The only reason Jose is still there is because of the fucking Carabao Cup, where Spurs will get absolutely pummelled. THE CARABAO CUP! 

I am convinced there is a clause in his contract that says Levy has to pay him less if he leaves the club with a trophy. I can't think of any other explanation, as to why he's still there. 

We all laughed when there were actual fights at the Emirates in the last throes of the Wenger Out days. Lucky fans aren't allowed in as I cant imagine how rank the atmosphere would be right now, given that it can be horrible when we're not winning in the "right way".

Get him out. Give it Ledley (Ryan Mason & Matt Taylor) till end of season.

Can Spurs afford to sack him? Isn't he on huge wages? I don't actually know, but i imagine it would be quite the whack to get him and the coaching staff.

I always thought it was an absolutely nuts appointment. Incredible short term thinking from Levy. Jose always makes everything about himself and leaves a trail of destruction in his path. I must say its rather hilarious watching him do it at your lot (somewhat makes up for our turgid season)

12 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Can Spurs afford to sack him? Isn't he on huge wages? I don't actually know, but i imagine it would be quite the whack to get him and the coaching staff.

About 30m to sack him I think, so I'm sure Levy is desperately trying to get Guns N Roses to add another date on to their run to make up for it.

12 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Incredible short term thinking from Levy. 

For a man who is so smart and has run an incredibly successful club (off the pitch before anyone LOLs), it was the stupidest thing he's ever done. A pure ego stroke because he was turned down before and he wanted to say "I hired one of the most successful managers of all time". 

The thing is, I quite like Jose. I got a big kick out of him (and Wenger) doing punditry together and thought he was really insightful, honest and funny. He's an entertaining guy, I just don't want him in charge of Spurs.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The thing is, I quite like Jose. I got a big kick out of him (and Wenger) doing punditry together and thought he was really insightful, honest and funny. He's an entertaining guy, I just don't want him in charge of Spurs.

Yeah, same here I'd say. Especially after watching the Or Nothing documentary. He's definitely a character, he's box office. Yet at the same time I hate him and I'd never want him at my club, for the reasons outlined by Factotum. 

4 minutes ago, Factotum said:

God I hope we don't get Spurs. We would play you three times in a week! Also I genuinely hate playing other English sides in Europe.

On the game yesterday - What is more to say about Saka? The lad is an absolute star.

I hope we don't draw you either, I couldn't face losing 3 times in a week to you guys.