A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Factotum said:

On the game yesterday - What is more to say about Saka? The lad is an absolute star.

Our best player this season, with consistency Greenwood could only dream of. The kid is benching our £80m record signing at RW and keeping Chilwell out of the England side at LWB too. I fucking love him. 

Happy with the draw, shouldn't have gone out to them last year. We won't have the usual tricky away fixture you have against Greek teams either. 

29 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Our best player this season, with consistency Greenwood could only dream of. The kid is benching our £80m record signing at RW and keeping Chilwell out of the England side at LWB too. I fucking love him. 

Loathe as I am to say he is sensational, and by all accounts (ITK clang) a lovely, lovely lad.

29 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Happy with the draw, shouldn't have gone out to them last year. We won't have the usual tricky away fixture you have against Greek teams either. 

12 times in 12 years!!!! Must be a record.

37 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Hope Zlatan goes there and humiliates Maguire.

Why? He's an absolute loser of the highest order, and it was delightful to see him handed his arse recently by big Rom.

19 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He’s won something at every club he’s been at, which may explain why he’s never played in North London. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Levels*

He's still a fucking loser I'm afraid. You can still be a loser and have won lots of medals, trophies, upvotes :)

*Came across this. Amazing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofeo_Costa_del_Sol