Best Guest Stars

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators

I haven't bothered to read through the thread so apologies if anyone else has mentioned it, but Bruce Forsyth as a game show host in Magnum PI pisses it. 

Edited by PowerButchi

13 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

My favourite Friends cameo will always be Penn Gillette one as the encyclopedia salesman

Bring a fan of Chris Isaak I was chuffed when he turned up in the one with loads of cameos. It’s on Channel 5 now and I hadn’t clocked that the zoo administrator was Fred Willard!

• Paid Members

That reminds me that Dan Castellaneta played a janitor in one ep. Whenever I see Simpson's voice actors in cameos it makes me think of comedian Eddie Pepitone complaining about seeing them at castings and thinking "do you really need this role, you millionaire prick?"

• Paid Members
On 7/28/2020 at 9:24 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

Frasier had too many great guest stars to list, but Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob must be as good a shout as any in those early seasons of The Simpsons before it went from guest to pretty much a recurring character. Just had a look on IMDB and he’s now been on the show 22 times.

I like when they got David Hyde Pierce in to play Cecil Terwilliger in "Brother From Another Series". 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

And John Mahoney played their Daddy Terwilliger!

I didn't know whether it was in that episode, but thought he did. 

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Oh I think it was a later episode, the one with the ad for a rib restaurant that the three of them were in. Sorry for that. 

Yeah, DHP turned up in Series 8 (Brother From Another Series) and then the one with all three of them in was in Series 19 (Funeral For A Fiend). I’ve never seen the one with all three of them as I’d stopped watching it regularly long before it.

DHP turns up again in Series 26 playing a different role, but again never seen it because only the hardcores are still watching the show in S26

• Paid Members

Hogan turns up in two,episodes of the A-Team. Body Slam, and The Trouble With Harry. The Body slam episode also features Gene Okerlund ,Dynamite Kid, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat, Bobby Heenan, Rick McGraw, Davey Boy Smith, Big John Studd and Greg Valentine in little cameos and pickup shots. I always felt like the some of the backstage scene from the episode were filmed at the first Wrestlemania because of the look of the corridors and things.