Best Guest Stars

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Grecian said:

With apologies for even naming the series but the episode of The Big Bang Theory with James Earl Jones taking Sheldon on a night out is one I've always liked. 

Feel free to bring back down votes. 

Perhaps for the joint Carrie Fisher cameo I have to agree its good. 

"It's not funny anymore James!" 

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Perhaps for the joint Carrie Fisher cameo I have to agree its good. 

"It's not funny anymore James!" 

1 hour ago, Grecian said:

With apologies for even naming the series but the episode of The Big Bang Theory with James Earl Jones taking Sheldon on a night out is one I've always liked. 

Feel free to bring back down votes. 

*sounds of crapping and vomiting*

3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

wally-brando.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=

Out of everything that happened in The Return this was what split opinion the hardest, it's great for the little shitstorm it brewed.

I'm a mad Twin Peaks fan who initially hated The Return but warmed to it after another watch. However, I've never been in doubt that this was the best scene of the new series, and is just ahead of the Horne brothers extolling the virtues of Brie 

Edited by Guy Bifkin

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

wally-brando.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=

Out of everything that happened in The Return this was what split opinion the hardest, it's great for the little shitstorm it brewed.

That was utterly fucking phenomenal. Wasn't expecting it either, and I never want the character to ever return. That scene is too perfect.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Chris B said:

Both of you, stop getting The Simpsons wrong. Jesus Christ. The answer is clearly Albert Brooks as Hank Scorpio.

season 8 hank scorpio GIF

Scorpio is definitely the best one-episode character in TV history.

Jubal Early from the last episode of Firefly is second best.

• Paid Members

It’s not really a “guest star” situation but the version of himself played by LeBron James in Trainwreck is absolutely worthy of mention here. Absolutely the bright point of the film.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, air_raid said:

It’s not really a “guest star” situation but the version of himself played by LeBron James in Trainwreck is absolutely worthy of mention here. Absolutely the bright point of the film.

I thought he was brilliant, and for that reason I'm really looking forward to the new Space Jam movie.

Disagree that he's the brightest point in that movie though- Big Match John knocks it out of the park for me, Clive.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Disagree that he's the brightest point in that movie though- Big Match John knocks it out of the park for me, Clive.

A side of Cena I never expected to see.

• Paid Members

"Is that my arse?"

There have been plenty of good cameos in Friends. The Robin Williams/Billy Crystal one might not have been all that but it was completely off the cuff and the cast didn't even have a clue what they were going to do. I even liked the Brad Pitt one.