WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

So I’m in love with Tekken again.

I got Tekken 7 with all the dlc in the sale a few weeks back and there is so much content, all of the soundtracks from every game as well as some wrestlers themes from New Japan.  The tournament mode is great and plays out like a mini EVO

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

@TildeGuy~! - I avoided seven, after finding the previous few games unfairly balanced when it came to the final boss, to the point it just wasn’t fun. How does this game do in that respect?

Fairly easy if you know your combos, story mode plays out like a Mortal Kombat game now where you play as different characters in every fight, I had trouble beating Kazumi but I began using sidesteps and used my movement better and it makes it much easier.

• Paid Members

It has been 0 days since Warner Bros. stepped into a field of rakes

... after sacking off the PS4/Xbone versions, this really takes the cake.

• Paid Members
On 10/13/2022 at 11:04 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

So I’m in love with Tekken again.

I got Tekken 7 with all the dlc in the sale a few weeks back and there is so much content, all of the soundtracks from every game as well as some wrestlers themes from New Japan.  The tournament mode is great and plays out like a mini EVO

spacer.png

Great. I just ordered this. Bargain at £15.19. Is the only way to get all the characters via DLC?