WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

9 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I love how they're spinning this to get sympathy when, let's be honest, as is the case with most 'leaks' it blatantly came from them to test the waters and create a bit of buzz before they can give something more substantial. 

If there’s one series of games that needs to artificially create a buzz for the next release, it’s GTA. 

32 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Nah this was a legit hack by the lad that fucked up Uber, he's a menace right now. I love how blatent he is tho.

Asking Rockstar employee’s to email with their work correspondence if they wanna talk to him. He’s no Lester Crest!

25 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I laughed my arse off watching that! I'm all over that and hope they bring out DLC where you can play the recorder as well.

Ska punk DLC please, just not with a trombone controller. My blacklung wouldn’t get past the tutorial. 

18 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I can’t wait until the four little ones download whatever shonky freeware version of this they get on their Kindles and play it at the same time in perfect disharmony.

You say that, but Merzbow would post it in the song of the day thread. 

EDIT @Chest Rockwell It’s keyboard and mouse but they say a usb controller is in the works. 

Edited by Keith Houchen