WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

1. Everything or Nothing

2. From Russia with Love

3. Nightfire

26 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

The World is Not Enough better be getting some love here. 

I have no recollection of this one at all. Definitely had it on the PS1. Was it actually good? I remember Tomorrow Never Dies was absolute trash and I've maybe unfairly lumped it in with that in my brain.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

42 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

1. Everything or Nothing

2. From Russia with Love

3. Nightfire

I have no recollection of this one at all. Definitely had it on the PS1. Was it actually good? I remember Tomorrow Never Dies was absolute trash and I've maybe unfairly lumped it in with that in my brain.

Nightfire is a banger! Felt like one of those early PS2 games everyone had as well. 

World is Not Enough was great. Overlooked at the time because it was a rubbish movie (it's the worst Brosnan, Die Another Day at least has some comedic value) and the Tomorrow Never Dies game bombed but for this one they went back to the GoldenEye formula and it's actually a nifty little 32 bit FPS. 

Edit: @MerzbowYeah seems like the Switch version's just going to be the original upscaled to HD but it's the only version with multiplayer online. Confusing as fuck. But online battles via the Switch in handheld mode sound brilliant. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Yeah it's a terrific way to play it. One of the really early "Huh, neat" games you could download on the 360. The blades interface was the best. 

Less said about Perfect Dark Zero the better. Pretty sure Greg Kasavin gave it a 9 on Gamespot at the time, in what can only be described as a gush of new gen optimism. 

• Paid Members

I've spent the past couple of days playing Immortality on Game Pass, the latest FMV offering from the guy that did Telling Lies. It's very good with a decent cast. These games are so immersive that it makes it really easy to get into the characters. The girl that plays Sofia Morgana, my god, whew

• Paid Members

I had to fuck off Powerwashing Simulator. My progress keeps resetting on the Subway level and  it was too much for me to keep redoing.

However You Suck At Parking on Xbox Gamepass is annoyingly addictive fun. I'm stuck on the Route 66 level but I can't stop attempting it. Cracking little audio track in the game too. 

A motherlode of leaked GTA VI content has found it's way online, still seems like very, very early builds and can look a little dodgy I'm seeing people in the press say it's most likely legit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumour-potential-gameplay-clips-and-screenshots-of-grand-theft-auto-6-has-leaked.633479/

Edited by Merzbow