Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

I think with Enzo he was so widely disliked that they were glad of the excuse to sack him off. 

I don't know what came of Velveteen Dream's story, but they never seemed particularly fussed about that one. 

With WWE it definitely depends on who they like, and how serious the allegations are, and if they feel like it's worth fighting.

I can't see them being too fussed about sacking off guys like Jack Gallagher, Travis Banks, Ligero etc if they have to. Even Devlin at a push if that gets any more serious. Riddle is probably the only one so far they'd be slightly worried about losing.

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

If you don't have a problem with a man in his 30's trying it on with one of his 16 year old trainees, then you need to re-evaluate your own morals here. 'Legal' or not, it's disgusting behaviour and a massive breach of trust. Would you be thinking the same way if it were your daughter or son being advanced upon by their trainer who's double their age?

Just want to clarify that I in no way whatsoever think that kind if behaviour is acceptable. The one tweet of a guy asking  a  17 year old for a drink and her saying no, with no coercion as far as I could see and no context is all I was really referring to In my previous post.

1 minute ago, Psygnosis said:

David Starr's ex Victoria has said Jack Gallagher raped her best friend.

https://twitter.com/slaymysterio/status/1273901470044303361?s=20

Literally posted a few posts above. Can we stop just posting a link without reading the thread first? It doesn’t take long to do. 

17 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Surely they'll have to act on Riddle. That's an allegation of rape, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Enzo was shifted pretty fucking quickly after his one wasn't he?

You would think, but this is WWE we're talking about. That's why I'm intrigued to see how they approach the situation. Will they break from past trends and actually do the right thing? Even if it means dumping talent that they've invested time and money in?

We can but hope.

16 minutes ago, Andy Roy said:

Not that its worth much , But Riddle was due on Bubba the love sponge's radio show today - But the appearance has just been cancelled - No reason given yet.

Hang on , They've got him on the blower now , They are not puting it over and Riddles just being Riddle.

41 minutes ago, garynysmon said:
This can't be swept under the carpet, surely?

Just so the entire forum is aware, the original tweet (Becky) is my wife. I know everyone is being very good in this thread but tread carefully in case anyone wants to be a dick.

I feel sorry for whoever is working in PR for WWE today, they're in for a shit day.

Edited by LariatTom