WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

No Topic for this one, not surprising though due to what’s been going on recently with loads of discussion about the Wednesday night wars, only 4 matches were announced but more have been added in the last hour.

Hell In A Cell for the WWE Universal Championship

Seth Rollins(c) Vs “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt

Hell In A Cell for the Raw Women’s Championship 

Becky Lynch(c) Vs Sasha Banks

Smackdown Women’s Championship 

Bayley(c) Vs Charlotte Flair

Tornado Tag Team Match

Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan Vs Erick Rowan and Luke Harper

WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross(c) Vs Kairi Sane and Asuka

King Corbin Vs Chad Gable

AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson Vs Erik, Ivar and a mystery partner.

Ali Vs Randy Orton

Pre Show

Natalya Vs Lacey Evans 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

That looks like one of the easiest shows in the world to skip through. A random collection of matches thrown together, beneath four announced matches, which have been promoted fairly well, but which I'm not sure will really deliver. Reigns and Bryan Vs Harper and Rowan should be the best of the bunch. The rest of it though, I can't see being particularly good.

I'm intrigued to see how they figure their way out of the main event though. Neither man can afford to be beaten in this one. 

I actually really prefer the old school style of throwing a few matches together on the night around a few well built feuds. No need for 8 or 9 poorly built and rushed storylines when you can have 4 or 5 and throw some random matches around it.

Apologies for double post but just finished the event. 

That's all my interest in The Fiend gone then. Booked themselves into a corner because they didn't want to take the title off Seth.

Seth looks an idiot. We got a disqualification in a Hell in a Cell match. We got blood that looks like tomato sauce. We got The Fiend playing possum that the match got thrown out so he looks like an idiot too. On top of that, we have fans booing all this out the building and chanting AEW.

It was honestly such a good show up until that match too.

A shit ending to an average PPV with all momentum for the fiend being destroyed. Rollins is a shit champion and the ending was pointless. Rollins needed to lose. Disqualification in HIAC? Imagine undertaker getting DQ'd for throwing Mankind off the cell. It's stupid shit like this that undermines the audience, devalues the product and restricts the amount of genuine stars that can be made.

We'll continue to watch anyway. We live in hope...