Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Regardless of whatever has went on before and where any potential legal proceedings may or may not be, I know the Police would be interested in the numerous vile theats of violence or death wishes he keeps making to people in here.

Those are a criminal offence under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003. Should it be of interest to anybody. 👍

You called the feds then have you? 

• Paid Members
On 9/14/2019 at 6:09 PM, Philo_Vance said:

And as a supplementary question, why the fuck would you come on here and joke about it if you'd been accused of that? What a fucking weapon. 

Fuck this shit, welcome back @Philo_Vance!

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Not defending the nonce in any way, but does that count when he's saying he "hopes" someone dies as opposed to facilitating said demise?

Well mate, my opinion would be that he probably thinks he's being very smart by not making direct threats which he likely knows is illegal.

What he probably wont have accounted for though and as a quick Google search would have told him, that legislation also covers messages or comments via electronic means that are grossly offensive. Probably directly to deal with individuals who think they're being very clever not being directly threatening.

I'd imagine most people would be likely to agree that;

"No, I’d like her to die before anything happens in anybody’s future.

Hopefully finding a way to take you with her?"

"So, I hope a bus runs you over.  And you die, to be clear.  😘"

"Feel free to tell your friend I hope his sister dies horribly and soon 😇😘🖐"

would all meet those criteria.

I'm by no means whatsoever suggesting or encouraging anyone does contact the Police about it. It's not something I would do personally.

However I think that sort of behaviour is shocking in all honesty and if it has upset people to the extent I feel its clearly been intended to, then he may well have to face any potential consequences of that.

I know nothing of the prior allegations against him other than internet and media hearsay. I do however believe sending people snidey offensive messages probably isn't the best look for someone previously accused of similar who appears to be trying to convince people it was all in the other person's head. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Jonny Vegas