Southside Wrestling closes down and merges with Rev Pro

Accident Prone

5 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Probably not because I've now stopped doing live shows so I can focus on doing what I'm doing with hang tight now.

This seems to be a situation where whatever I say in response to your fucking bullshit comments towards me is a waste of time because for no reason whatsoever a couple of you are just going to continue to appear to put me down on a forum so fair enough.

However for all the shit your saying towards me and everything I've apparently done is shit to you guys and im doing nothing....when I had the huge breakdown with my mental health last year which nearly resulted in me taking my own life and all that shit.....after I got some help and looked at starting hang tight and doing the festival for mental health charities I put up a status that was very detailed and very deep, I talked about how bad my mental health got and got alot of shit from a few people saying that I shouldn't talk about that stuff and it should be kept behind closed doors, however through me putting out that status I got about 4 messages 2 were from people I had on my friends list and 2 were by people I had never met and talked to before but they had seen the status because it was shared and those messages were thanking me for being so honest and talking about what I did and because of that they got help themselves after suffering with mental health problems for years but never talking about it because it was too hard.

1 of those people in particular had never spoke to anyone about it including there partner and father to her kid and the day after she read what I put out she went to the Dr's and got help and medication for it..... 

So I don't know why you feel like you should keep trying to make fun of me and all have a laugh and try to make out like I'm a fucking idiot. I might be a karaoke singer in your eyes or I might be running shows in a function room in a shit pub somewhere and you can genuinely try to keep making these bullshit comments but I started hang tight 1 year ago to not only do something to help the live music scene here in Blackpool when I moved back here but I also work my fucking arse off too try and do something too help and potentially change the way mental health is treated and delt with in the music industry. 

Good for you. And that's a far better use of your time than writing crazy long posts to a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

I post on here because I actually like wrestling and mma. I have had to write that big long post because a couple of people on here have decided that it's acceptable to say the things that have been said......someone just said above that it's bullying, it's actually nothing more than bullying however I reply to the attempts at bullying because why should I allow it and not stick up because it's a forum and it should just be accepted 

50 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

I'll be honest, I was gonna make some jibes about your hilarious attempts at running wrestling shows and how you were the original Adam Bowler, but now you're begining to sound like him and it feels mean.

How was I the original adam bowler? I've not been in the wrestling industry since I left when I was 16/17. 

1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I post on here because I actually like wrestling and mma. I have had to write that big long post because a couple of people on here have decided that it's acceptable to say the things that have been said......someone just said above that it's bullying, it's actually nothing more than bullying however I reply to the attempts at bullying because why should I allow it and not stick up because it's a forum and it should just be accepted 

Dude, I know you mean well. I'm sure most people on here know you mean well. This just isn't the place for you. You've told us about your struggles with mental health. While it's admirable to be so open about it, doing so on this forum is NOT condusive to your mental health. You're old enough to know better than this, so it's time to stop fucking around on the internet.

Focus on yourself and getting your mind right. Work toward living a fulfilling life. Give yourself the best possible chance to achieve this.

If you want to share your progress and the things you love, and have some interaction about, there are real life groups for that. They can be a great help, so if you'd like that, visit your local social services office. City hall has all the info you'll need to get started.

If you want to share your feelings online, write a blog. Just write and write and write. Make sure you don't read or focus on any comments you get. Don't respond to them. This is for you, your life and your happiness so, show some discipline and self worth.

Edited by Whistling Skull

There is a mental health thread in off-topic , which kfogg is very welcome to post in. I’m sure there is/was a thread about working in the music industry as well.

And kfogg, everyone gets bullied on here for their catchphrases. Even me, although that’s because my catchphrases hit too close to home for some people.

Don't let the bullying get you down, brother. Work the karaoke gimmick if that’s what creative is giving you. But besides yourself, there are only a handful or so of regular posters who will care about the “WWE is killing BritWres” stuff, so you’re never going to get a big discussion about it on here. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

And kfogg, everyone gets bullied on here for their catchphrases. Even me, although that’s because my catchphrases hit too close to home for some people.

And because you're a bastard.