Southside Wrestling closes down and merges with Rev Pro

Accident Prone

OK so now we're going from your probably paying nobody's 2 quid in a shit pub to there shit because I personally don't know them fair enough.....mallory knox played the main stage at reading and Leeds a few years ago and radio 1 big weekend..... that show was also in kerrang but I'm sure the reply now will be something witty about not knowing kerrang.... im getting the jist of how a couple of you are trying to pop each other and be a cunt to someone for no reason 

1 minute ago, Accident Prone said:

Just out of genuine curiosity Kfogg, what bands have you been part of? 

While I was doing stuff as a performer I wasn't in a band I was doing solo metalcore stuff (hence the funny cunt on the page before saying karaoke). I got to play aload of shows with some decent bands like carcer city, skywalker, cabin boy jumped ship to name a few.

I started out just doing it in between finding a band then I just continued because I really enjoyed what I was doing and wanted to do something different 

I completely disagree they are a fantastic band for there genre and it's unfortunate that they have called it a day after this current tour is done. 

Your calling a band that has endorsed you and helped you out awful? If they are that awful why let them endorse you 

3 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I completely disagree they are a fantastic band for there genre and it's unfortunate that they have called it a day after this current tour is done. 

Your calling a band that has endorsed you and helped you out awful? If they are that awful why let them endorse you 

do they do covers? they should try for Xfactor or BGT. they might make it outside of Blackpool if they're that good.

4 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Because endorsement deals are form of marketing. Doesn’t matter if you enjoy their music or not, it’s all about if their status as a band helps you with selling your product. You want them to be a walking advert for your product. We want other people to like them, not us. 

2 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

I don't know what's going on here, but that song a couple of posts up is fucking awful.

Personally i only enjoyed the first album and really like that song and the second single called beggars. There albums from there after went into the more radio 1 rock style which isn't my thing. However as a headliner for the second day of the festival they were absolutely perfect and drew very well. Not only that they were absolutely lovely guys and a pleasure to work with them