Project Nim Posted January 2, 2021 Posted January 2, 2021 “Hit him again, hit him again” Tony Schiavone take a bow
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 2, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted January 2, 2021 (edited) That was a wonderful tribute. The parts that really got me were the video at the end, and most of the Page/Silver/Reynolds vs Inner Circle match. From -1 whacking MJF to Silver at the end to Rowan turning up, that was really well done. Edited January 2, 2021 by HarmonicGenerator
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2021 1 hour ago, Chili said: New BTE is up. Eddie Kingston is a locker room leader and a half. What a man! Reby’s directorial debut music video was garbage so you can miss the last 6 minutes unless 2000’s nu-metal is still your thing
Guest Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 Skipped both parts with matt hardy with his segment and the video, I doubt I missed anything in either . hardy just feels like he should be putting his hands up and saying he doesn’t have it anymore, must be something less prominent he could be doing
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2021 Eddie fucking Kingston. What a man. That was phenomenal.
DavidB6937 Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 Kingston just delivers all the damn time. It's almost a shame he's on a roster with so many other talents to compete with as I'd happily accept a run on top from him. I guess that's not his place here but he continues to be one of the best in the company.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2021 (edited) I've spent the entirety of 2020 wondering why it's taken this long for Eddie Kingston to be in a top promotion. I've never seen anyone come out of nowhere and deliver to the level he has. Ever. Just waltzes out for another random Cody-Rhodes-challenge-against-some-Indy-guy-I've barely-heard-of and is instantly one of the best I've ever seen. Promos out of this world, incredible character work, great matches, genuinely laugh-out-loud funny on commentary, most believable performer I can ever remember...and now he's also proven himself to be an amazing locker room leader. Even if you don't want to watch BTE, watch this. Guy is the absolute best. Anyone who ever worked in recruitment for a major company and turned him down is a fool. Edited January 4, 2021 by Supremo
poetofthedeed Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 I think Eddie Kingston could talk me into walking through hell and back.....
Mr Butternut Squash Posted January 4, 2021 Posted January 4, 2021 Cheers for posting that, never would have seen it otherwise. Hope Kingston finds something to sink his teeth into soon as the Pac feud is doing nothing for me. Kingston vs Tony Schiavone is money though.
Guest Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 Road to show on YouTube has a cracking Callis interview and AEW highlight video. And some skippable Cody and Matt Sydel build to a match no one will care about
MPDTT Posted January 5, 2021 Author Posted January 5, 2021 (edited) What a highlight video! Edited January 5, 2021 by MPDTT
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2021 21 hours ago, Louch said: Road to show on YouTube has a cracking Callis interview and AEW highlight video. And some skippable Cody and Matt Sydel build to a match no one will care about I actually thought Cody and Sydal did a good job making me care about what's almost certainly a glorified squash. People take the piss out of AEW's record system but it does allow for super basic stories like trying to kick start the year by going 1-0. But yeah, watch this primarily for the amazing Callis promo. Fantastic.
Guest Posted January 6, 2021 Posted January 6, 2021 https://twitter.com/aew/status/1346614138928246785?s=21 the boy can talk!!
Chili Posted January 6, 2021 Posted January 6, 2021 Jungle Boy has a new AEW theme he debuted on DARK. Tarzan Boy by Baltimora. ?
Recommended Posts