The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Awards Moderator

That was a wonderful tribute. The parts that really got me were the video at the end, and most of the Page/Silver/Reynolds vs Inner Circle match. From -1 whacking MJF to Silver at the end to Rowan turning up, that was really well done.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Skipped both parts with matt hardy with his segment and the video, I doubt I missed anything in either . hardy just feels like he should be putting his hands up and saying he doesn’t have it anymore, must be something less prominent he could be doing 

• Paid Members

I've spent the entirety of 2020 wondering why it's taken this long for Eddie Kingston to be in a top promotion. I've never seen anyone come out of nowhere and deliver to the level he has. Ever. Just waltzes out for another random Cody-Rhodes-challenge-against-some-Indy-guy-I've barely-heard-of and is instantly one of the best I've ever seen. Promos out of this world, incredible character work, great matches, genuinely laugh-out-loud funny on commentary, most believable performer I can ever remember...and now he's also proven himself to be an amazing locker room leader. Even if you don't want to watch BTE, watch this.

Guy is the absolute best. Anyone who ever worked in recruitment for a major company and turned him down is a fool.

Edited by Supremo

Road to show on YouTube has a cracking Callis interview and AEW highlight video. And some skippable Cody and Matt Sydel build to a match no one will care about 

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Louch said:

Road to show on YouTube has a cracking Callis interview and AEW highlight video. And some skippable Cody and Matt Sydel build to a match no one will care about 

I actually thought Cody and Sydal did a good job making me care about what's almost certainly a glorified squash. People take the piss out of AEW's record system but it does allow for super basic stories like trying to kick start the year by going 1-0.

But yeah, watch this primarily for the amazing Callis promo. Fantastic.