The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Don't want to be all Chemical MPDTT but it's a better time slot than no time slot, still gives many a chance to watch it.

It’s not so much that it’s a bad time slot but more that with being in that time slot it’ll have to be ridiculously edited to make it even more PG than usual that’ll mean people don’t get the full experience so they won’t bother watching it, the viewing figures won’t look great id imagine so hopefully it gets a better time slot eventually rather than getting canned

2 minutes ago, Doog said:

t’s not so much that it’s a bad time slot but more that with being in that time slot it’ll have to be ridiculously edited to make it even more PG than usual that’ll mean people don’t get the full experience so they won’t bother watching it,

Without meaning to go back to the circular nonsense of before, something doesn't have to be PG without being made for non adults.

54 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Without meaning to go back to the circular nonsense of before, something doesn't have to be PG without being made for non adults.

Oh no of course, I agree, I just mean the fact the show is going to be TV14 on TNT yet shown at 8:20 in the morning here means they’re going to have to cut certain bits out or highly edit them meaning we won’t get the full experience of it on our channel here which will take away from it a fair bit

Edited by Doog

That's a shit deal isn't it?

Wait until 8:20am on a fucking Sunday or watch live through what I presume will be some form of FITE paywall. They've dropped a bollock here, especially with WWE not being on Sky, they had a massive chance to make an initial big splash in the UK market. 

16 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

That's a shit deal isn't it?

Wait until 8:20am on a fucking Sunday or watch live through what They've dropped a bollock here, especially with WWE not being on Sky, they had a massive chance to make an initial big splash in the UK market. 

That was my point the other day at least if it was on sky they would probably show it live and air it the next night at 9 pm uncut