Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Stage 1: Reducing funding, close surgeries, force pressure on other surgeries.

Stage 2: Blame the rise in waiting times and pressure on foreigners and the ineptness of the NHS, to get the general public angry.

Stage 3: Use this anger as rational to privatise new and remaining health care facilities.

Stage 4: Scrap Brain Zone.

  • Paid Members
Posted
13 hours ago, LCJ said:

A Doctors Surgery is closing in a village near to me. All of the patients who are registered there will have a choice of two surgeries that are around five to six miles away in the nearest town. It’s hard enough getting an appointment at those surgeries in the town centre already without a whole load of other patients starting to use them. It’s not exactly fair on people in the village who don’t drive such as the elderly and the public transport has been reduced for the town. All down to funding cuts I’m sure. So yes, the Tories are cunts.

Don't get me wrong I hate the Tories but I work in the Primary Care sector and I don't think it will be a direct funding cut that is the issue. 

 

Inevitably GP surgeries are closing down because GPs feel over worked. Know this could well be down to funding (along with loads of other factors" but the crux of it is that GPs just dont see enough pros to outweigh the cons.

In my area what is trending is some smaller/middle sized practices are losing there partners and are being consumed by larger practices.

It is a pain in the arse for patients and from what I can gather you live in a more rural area.

Posted

It’s central Cheshire so yes it’s quite rural. I live in the town now and I drive so it’s OK for me but it’s the people in the village who I feel sorry for.

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Fucker has clearly never eaten, or apparently even held, a crisp in his life.

 

ERs6zvTXYAECHQK?format=jpg&name=large

At least he's taking a well-earned break from a busy day sat at his desk of blank paper, blank headed paper, and blank Post-It notes. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

He’s been taking notes from Mariah Carey it seems. 

 

ERs6zvTXYAECHQK?format=jpg&name=large

 

Doesn't like he's been taking notes from anyone!

Posted
7 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Doesn't like he's been taking notes from anyone!

Obviously he didn’t do it. He probably got some aid to do it for him as I presume he’s one of those cunts that doesn’t own a TV because they “don’t really watch TV”. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Why is the Scream costume on the back of his door?

Got my hopes up that the grim reaper was behind him. ? 

Edit: Apparently I'm not the only one, as the photo's got Grim Reaper trending on Twitter.

Edited by Uncle Zeb
Posted
7 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Doesn't like he's been taking notes from anyone!

Obviously he didn’t do it. He probably got some aid to do it for him as I presume he’s one of those cunts that doesn’t own a TV because they “don’t really watch TV”. 

Posted

Add farmers to the list of groups that are suddenly finding out that they’re going to get fucked over by Brexit.

I’d have more sympathy if they’d not all put up fucking massive Brexit signs in their fields.

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Add farmers to the list of groups that are suddenly finding out that they’re going to get fucked over by Brexit.

I’d have more sympathy if they’d not all put up fucking massive Brexit signs in their fields.

 

That one baffled me. Did they think that we were suddenly going to kick out supermarket chains and go back to street markets and local grocers? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

That one baffled me. Did they think that we were suddenly going to kick out supermarket chains and go back to street markets and local grocers? 

My extended family are farmers in Herefordshire & largely all Brexity. They believed the Government when they said 'We'd have all the benefits of membership'. As soon as tariffs were mentioned & frictionless trade removed they started getting really twitchy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...