All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

7 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

So many today. It's less "Death takes a holiday", and more  "Death comes back to the office and sees how much stuff he's got to catch up on while he was off."

Was this meant for the celebrity death thread, or just wishful thinking?

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Was this meant for the celebrity death thread, or just wishful thinking?

I typed it in the celebrity death thread, then when I went back to the off topic I saw it'd been posted in here. I came to edit it, and it said I couldn't.

• Paid Members

I daresay none of it matters. Even if he's convicted, the US will most likely vote in a Republican president soon, who'll just do a Ford and pardon him. Probably under the pretext of "protecting the dignity of the office".

• Paid Members
On 8/9/2023 at 10:29 PM, Loki said:

It will be extremely easy to prove that Trump was trying to overturn the election results.  But the defence will argue that he GENUINELY believed the election had been stolen from him, and try and make the case about that - whether his belief was genuine. 

That will be where people who have heard him acknowledge the loss come in. That's one of a few I've read about since the election was apparently stolen from him.

Edited by Ronnie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Taxes on eating meat??? What have I missed???

You can really tell they are gearing up their absolute bullshit "culture war" bollocks for a GE can't you?

Going for the carnivore and recycling hating vote. Cunts.

And killing off the disableds, that’ll save a few bob. Workshy cunts. That Tim Montgomerie cunt was on Politics Live the other day saying how by saving money on long term benefits we can free up money for the NHS. 

Yeah, people are on those benefits because they CANNOT WORK, and shouldn’t that 350 mil a week be kicking in soon now that we got our borders back?

And people will lap it up, won’t they? 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Taxes on eating meat??? What have I missed???

Nothing.  Making up stuff with the implication that it will happen if the other lot get in.  Now Labour will have to waste all their time denying that they wouldn't do stuff that was never happening.

Braverman comes out (no pun intended) saying that being gay is not a reason to want to come to the UK if one fears being persecuted by another nation. What a fuckin nasty piece of work. She also says that multiculturalism has failed and is a risk to the UK. Can she hear herself? Her family came to the UK and now she wants to draw up the bridge? Fuck her. Disgusting.