All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

spacer.png

I know I should be as immune to it by now as these cunts obviously thought they were to covid, but it'll never not grind my gears that there are people - not even just anti-lockdown people - who'll see all this and still vote for the bastards who made a mockery of them while their family/friends/neighbours died. Absolutely boggles the mind. Masochists.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

The first thing I thought when I heard Sunaks’ shit trans joke was that it would probably endear him to people more than anything else. The comments below it on Twitter sadly confirmed this. These cunts are immune.

There's lots of polls that show that the public are broadly in favour of trans rights, but there's still too many loud cunts that make it look the exact opposite. The problem is that we're still in that early phase of equal rights campaigning where a lot of people might be broadly, intellectually, in favour, but it's not going to stop them cracking the same old jokes and treating trans identities as insults or punchlines, the same way that people could agree that gay marriage should be legalised, but still call their mate down the pub a bumboy. So Tories joking about it won't have the slightest bit of impact, unless factions within the Tory party decide to add it to their list of grievances for an eventual coup attempt. 

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

Watching Isle of Wight Tory MP supercunt Bob 'sausage' Seely getting owned by Victoria Derbyshire over his kangaroo court comment is something I'll never tire of.

Just for those who haven't had the pleasure.... 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Despite being a spineless cunt, it was no surprise to see Lia Nici stand up for Johnson yesterday. She’d swear blind that a blue pen was red if he told her it was so

Yeah, but she's from Grimsby, and so tells it as it is.

She comes across as another one suffering from Dorries-level infatuation with Johnson, rather than just career loyalty.

Imagine the beautiful children they'd have.