All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Wondered why I haven't seen @David around as much lately.

3 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

He’s looking for his teeth. Can’t remember which drawer he left them in.

2 hours ago, Loki said:

He's lying in a ditch near a major English train station releasing his pollen.

Well, shucks. You lot of scallywags know how to make a guy feel loved.

And missed. I'll make sure to dive back into the politics threads as soon as I can.

75 would give the UK the oldest retrement age in the world. Three of my grandparents didn't make it to 75. This is disgusting.Hoping this is the Tories' 'Poll Tax Moment' of 2019 and the public will (and should) revolt against it. Not exactly a vote winner if there is to be a General Election before the end of the year.

Edited by LCJ

• 2 weeks later...

Boris. For taking the, as quoted "the nuclear option" and trying to prorogue Parliament until October.He was always a dangerous cunt. Hiding behind his "bufoon" exterior, but now he has the job he has wanted for years, he knows using this will ensure he is remembered, good or bad.

This is utterly outrageous for a PM to do. Its now time for the anti-No deal MPs to unite on this. Bring this bufoon cunt down. This is horrendously dangerous, not just for Brexit but what it can lead to. This is about Britain descending into a one party dictatorship. If there is ever a time for some Tories to show they're not complete fuckwads its now.

Edited by Factotum

• Paid Members

You're right, though - this is crunch time, and they need to get their act together, particularly the fucking Lib Dems. It'll be interesting to see how many people still consider the possibility of Corbyn to be worse than a No-Deal Brexit.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Factotum said:

This is about Britain descending into a one party dictatorship.

I think it's probably a different game that he and his team are playing. They must know that Parliament won't allow this so I think that that's what they're counting on, in the belief that a general election resulting from a no-confidence vote would see moderate, rebellious Tories losing their seats, maybe to Brexit Party candidates. That would certainly make life easier for him and his cabal. I suspect that Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry and co would lose their seats to whichever Conservative candidates stand too.

Edited by Ronnie

I fucking hate where this country is headed and the Tory cunts are causing so much damage. The sad thing is that other political parties have been doing very little until now to try derail this. 

I find it hard because people are throwing out "undemocratic" on both sides and I find it hard to see how people voted for this shit show and aren't given the opportunity to change their mind. If I'm given the choice to vote for chocolate ice cream and I'm given strawberry and told it's what I voted for I'd be entitled to change my mind.

Fuck the right wing cunts and that bumbling cunt who is fucking up a country like his two predecessor cunts to fulfil their self serving destructive policies. Fuck them.

8 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

I fucking hate where this country is headed and the Tory cunts are causing so much damage. The sad thing is that other political parties have been doing very little until now to try derail this. 

I find it hard because people are throwing out "undemocratic" on both sides and I find it hard to see how people voted for this shit show and aren't given the opportunity to change their mind. If I'm given the choice to vote for chocolate ice cream and I'm given strawberry and told it's what I voted for I'd be entitled to change my mind.

Fuck the right wing cunts and that bumbling cunt who is fucking up a country like his two predecessor cunts to fulfil their self serving destructive policies. Fuck them.

That's not how a democracy works. Stop crying. 

Did you just assume my political allegiance? The plutocratic neo-lib conservative party? you must have me confused with another dick. 

The same party you're having a meltdown over on the UKFF is the same party that have gone on record on wanting to grant amnesty to 500 thousand illegal immigrants and want to scrap any kind of cap on immigration at all. The entire Tory party are fully committed to the EU's principles.

I still don't see Brexit happening at all, because it doesn't make sense that they would send May out there all that time to filibuster if they were just going to give up and let Boris do the whole thing.

We shall see.

Anyway, enjoy your likes chief.