All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I makes me laugh how gullible the British public can be when it comes to politics. I've heard loads of people around Barnsley actually praising Johnson for this 20,000 police officer "promise" he made. They seem to all have forgotten that he was a large part of the reason(with his party) that those officers sacked off in the first place...

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Where are those 20,000 going to go? Didn't they close entire stations?

It's 20,000 new ones to replace the 21,000 they've cut since 2010. 

Blair had Murdoch on side so of course he was able to win an election. 

2 hours ago, hallicks said:

It's 20,000 new ones to replace the 21,000 they've cut since 2010. 

Blair had Murdoch on side so of course he was able to win an election. 

I know that but as I said, stations were also closed around the country. You can't just hire 20,000 people without places for them to work.

9 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

What, all of them? The same Iraqi people who were murdered in their hundreds of thousands by a genocidal, fascist regime who they didn't choose? How about the other poor sods in countries who Hussein slew? Of course it was all rainbows and lollipops in Iraq before Blair made the hot tag to Bush and became a war-mongering liar and The Most Evil Man Ever who made life in Britain an intolerable misery for his hoodwinked citizens. 

Yup, that's exactly how it went. 

23 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

What, all of them? The same Iraqi people who were murdered in their hundreds of thousands by a genocidal, fascist regime who they didn't choose? How about the other poor sods in countries who Hussein slew? Of course it was all rainbows and lollipops in Iraq before Blair made the hot tag to Bush and became a war-mongering liar and The Most Evil Man Ever who made life in Britain an intolerable misery for his hoodwinked citizens. 

93f.jpg

20 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Fuck me, I love my town and all, but that video makes me cringe so much. Dickheads...

This is my perception of England, outside of London, in 2019.

I was in Arundel at the weekend and came across this in a shop window:

2XqVb3o.jpg

4 hours ago, MPDTT said:

This is my perception of England, outside of London, in 2019.

I was in Arundel at the weekend and came across this in a shop window:

2XqVb3o.jpg

That right there is just so quintessentially British, right down to the frames and the boat that's just out of shot.

Rule Britannia indeed. Juncker is a jolly old gasbag!

• Paid Members
On 7/28/2019 at 12:03 AM, DCW said:

No matter what idiocy followed, Blair is rightly credited with helping to bring peace to the island of Ireland, along with Bertie Ahern, Bill Clinton, Mo Mowlam, John Hume & David Trimble. Absolutely terrifying just how much that enormous feat has been trampled upon over the last 2 years by the Tories.

Not just the Tories. The right-wing majority segment of the Brexit contingent seems to be terrifyingly dismissive of the sheer damage that could be done to the process with their cavalier approach to it. That they're willing to risk going back to the violence and destruction of the pre-GFA period just to get what they want instantly, instead of stepping back and taking some time to properly think how to sort it out, which is what they should've fucking done leading up to the referendum, not in response to it, shows just how little they care about the people of the country that a quick Brexit fucks over, and how determined they are to indulge their Little Englander nativist, empire-revivalist mentality.

Yes, of course, Carbomb. But what are the Left actually offering in response? What are the policies that will get them into power? I don't see many proffered just now. We can go back and forth about whether or not the Right or the Left is better, but at the moment we've got you know who as Prime Minister. It might be time to ask why. 

Look, you've got a right wing Government in power, you've got that pathetic imbecile Corbyn trying to defeat them. Is it a good situation? Of course not. But let's hear what the Left actually want to do, because so far it's been falderal. 

Here's what I want from a potential Labour government: Make a policy, a serious policy, about Big Tech and Big Pharm as they are the most important issues currently facing us. Say something intelligent about AI, and how it's going to effect the working class you claim to love. Stop moaning about climate change, big issue as it is, and actually start thinking about how to help the downtrodden effectively, then maybe you'll get my vote.

Edited by Brewster McCloud