Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Duncan Norvelle? The "Chase me, chase me" guy? Yikes. There's a car crash waiting to happen. 

Facebook has done it again. What's that? Something involving a trip on a steam train? Sounds like it'll be. Oh, maybe not. 

Screenshot_20230218-003857.png

17 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Duncan Norvelle? The "Chase me, chase me" guy? Yikes. There's a car crash waiting to happen.

He had a stroke a few years ago (surely the most appropriate ailment for a saucy 70s comedian) and now uses a wheelchair to get around. I saw an interview not too long ago where he said that these days, instead of telling punters to "chase me", he now asks them to "push me".

18 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Facebook has done it again. What's that? Something involving a trip on a steam train? Sounds like it'll be. Oh, maybe not. 

Screenshot_20230218-003857.png

How did they get Jesse Plemons to dress up as Connery Bond?

29 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

From the clips there seems to be no jokes in this standup special. She is just ranting. The audience aren't even laughing, they are just whooping and hollerin when she says something about trans people, guns or anything woke.  

On 2/9/2023 at 1:03 PM, Keith Houchen said:

That’s right wing comedy summed up. They don’t laugh at jokes or punchlines, they laugh at how much it will offend an imaginary person they’ve concocted in their weird head.