Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

I would have thought United would have gone all out to get Kane. Sign Kane, and United could genuinely win the league. The guys a machine and worth a huge outlay.

Perhaps next season is that 'final season' for Kane at Spurs, where if they don't win something or qualify for Top 4 then the word will go out that he's open to leave.

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

I would have thought United would have gone all out to get Kane. Sign Kane, and United could genuinely win the league. The guys a machine and worth a huge outlay.

Perhaps next season is that 'final season' for Kane at Spurs, where if they don't win something or qualify for Top 4 then the word will go out that he's open to leave.

They won't win anything (why break the habit?), and qualifying isn't enough. 

He should leave, but he's contracted to 2024 so he will cost a pretty penny. I've always thought if he left it would be United, and absolutely nothing has changed my mind.

Sancho and Greenwood/Rashford off Kane? Ridiculous. 

41 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

They won't win anything (why break the habit?), and qualifying isn't enough. 

He should leave, but he's contracted to 2024 so he will cost a pretty penny. I've always thought if he left it would be United, and absolutely nothing has changed my mind.

If not United, do you think he would go abroad? I don't see Kane at a Real or Barca, but Juve or Bayern he would seem perfect for.

• Paid Members

I can see Kane going abroad if he leaves Spurs. 

But its quite a depressing thought that none of the "top 4-5" will fall off their perch unless something catastrophic happens. It used to be the case that clubs had their phases before falling off and things happened in cycles.

Leicester was a complete fluke. But if you look at the financial gap, its quite feasible that the current top 4 will remain where they are and its impossible to break into it.

Look at Man Utd, didn't qualify for the Champions League for years yet their mainly foreign commercial income means they were still raking it in regardless and able to throw the cash around like its nothing, with or without that Champions League money. (Why couldn't they just fuck off?!)  Whereas Spurs haven't got a pot to piss in now due to missing out. 

Edited by garynysmon

21 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Haven’t United still got a massive debt? I thought they were like £400m in debt only that the club makes so much money they can still afford to service the debt whilst spending like Brewster.

Thought it was all paid off and the Glazers are just extracting money as and when because Utd are a mega cash cow

• Paid Members

Well, the EFL's independent tribunal has upheld Wigan's punishment, meaning they will be in League 1 next year and Barnsley stay in the Championship.

As shit as it must feel for the Wigan fans, I honestly believe starting out with a clean slate, and the players on half wages(as per their contracts), they have a much better chance of coming out the other side. When you are committed to spending 168% of their turnover on player wages alone, it's going to take either a very committed or very rich person to still want to buy them out..