Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

He’d be in a right fluffery buffery with that. 

Yeah, he'd just make them feel his ferocious heat. 

• Paid Members

Well done to Joey Bryan for taking Fulham up, but I'd rather have had new blood in the Prem and a guaranteed away win at the Cottage next year.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Shy Dad said:

That free kick was intended right? If so, it's a brilliant bit of thought from him to see the keepers position and go for it. 

It was a brilliant free kick. But I still have to question A) Why didn't Mitrovic get a red for that chokeslam, and B) Why dead-ball fouls don't award free-kicks the other way.

• Paid Members

I was behind Brentford last night. I'm really impressed how they have gone about their business and gradually built up a brilliant team. Hopefully they don't get it ripped apart now, as I can see some of the Premier Leagues lower to mid teams going for some of their players.

13 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Serves him right for naming his sports stores and gyms after himself, the egotist. The fucking Tory wanted a minute's silence at all football matches after Thatcher died. Thoughts on that @Frankie Crisp?

I worked for them for 6 years and Whelan visited the store on a number of occasions. Absolutely vile human being, and I can’t say that I’m shocked about his business going under, always 2 steps behind everywhere else. I’m just surprised it didn’t happen sooner.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Factotum said:

Urgh, next year with all the 'Scotty Parker' V 'Frank' shite that BT Sport will probably wank themselves into oblivion over.

As if Fulham aren’t going straight back down.

• Paid Members
On 8/3/2020 at 1:07 PM, PowerButchi said:

Can Arsenal and Spurs have their own thread next year and stay out of the one for everyone else? 

Yes, yes they can. 

At the very least to discuss their clubs' post-Covid attitude to their employees.