Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

16 minutes ago, StrongStyle said:

Lad's a good manager. Better than some of the other tripe Everton have had since (discounting Carlo, who is class).

I don't dispute he's been better than all Everton managers (I'll strike Ancelotti off because, Ancelotti) since his sacking but he'd one phenomenal season, following which I'd spend match after match with my nerves rinsed because we'd go, say, 3-0 up and genuinely - hand on heart - even with 15 minutes to go and still leading 3-0, I was worried about losing 4-3. This was not an isolated phenomenon, and certainly wasn't an irrational fear under Bobby.

Nice bloke and all that, but the fact he called Tom Cleverly the most technically gifted English player in the league, Kone the best striker he's ever seen, and Aiden McGeady a world class, elite magician of his craft made me believe he's a wonderful man manager and motivator/cod, but tactically he could be absolutely clueless.

Won't deny that there was never a dull moment, though.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

I’d have Alisson in place of Ederson and a blooper reel of Harry Maguire tackling his own team mates and pulling Phil Jones faces in place of actual Harry Maguire. I’d possibly throw Salah in at left back or something to make it authentic.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

That Garth Crooks team is far too sane for my liking. I'd put Danny Ings in ahead of Aubamagangbang or Vardy, but other than that hard to argue with it.

I was massively disappointed. 4 actual defenders in their correct positions. Is he trolling? Yes he is.

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Has the real team of the season been published? Yes it has. Are Liverpool fans upset? Yes they are. 

Can a 25 year old, who has had 3 years at Udinese, a year at Sampdoria, 3 years at Sporting, and has been widely regarded as one of the most exciting midfield talents for the last couple of years "burst onto the scene"? No he can't.

Honestly Garth. 

Edit: @FootballCliches approved!!! 

Edited by SuperBacon

Just now, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Liverpool wind up everyone who doesnt support so much I'm surprised you've not developed warm feelings for them @Keith Houchen

Their fans wind up everyone, big difference.  And not in a good way, in a complete, unaware way.  They are The Smiths in football club form, really brilliant but the fans put you off.

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Their fans wind up everyone, big difference.  And not in a good way, in a complete, unaware way.  They are The Smiths in football club form, really brilliant but the fans put you off.

Shoplifters Of....ah forget it, they'll only take offence.