Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, The Curious Orange said:

Everton where he could play regularly on the left side cutting in would suit Grealish. I don't think he's quite good enough yet for anyone higher up.

Him and Tom Davies in midfield. Poor Branquey :(

9 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

So Man City's second leg with Real Madrid is to go ahead despite the Spain quarantine. Disgrace if you ask me, even thinking about football at a time this is wrong, and whoever wins will have an asterisk by their name anyway. Just null and void it and start fresh next season, there really is no other choice.

So they play on the 7th of August in Manchester, and then according to the UEFA website, potential QF in Lisbon on the 15th of August. 

How does that work?

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

So they play on the 7th of August in Manchester, and then according to the UEFA website, potential QF in Lisbon on the 15th of August. 

How does that work?

The quarter-finals and subsequent games are being played in a knockout tournament in Lisbon. All single-leg matches.

• QFs - 12th to 15th August
  • SFs - 18th and 18th
  • Final - 23rd
Edited by Frankie Crisp

As a fan of the reigning English, European and World champions I think they should definitely consider null and voiding it. Better to be safe than sorry.

I also would very much like to see Grealish go to Arsenal, it’ll be like having two Gazza’s with him and young Jack Wilshire coming through.

50 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

The quarter-finals and subsequent games are being played in a knockout tournament in Lisbon. All single-leg matches.

• QFs - 12th to 15th August
  • SFs - 18th and 18th
  • Final - 23rd

Sorry, yeah I know that, I was referring more to the fact that they don't have a two week break between the two games but I think I've misread/misinterpreted something. 

• Paid Members

I must be honest, I like the idea of this mini tournament for the final 4 teams. Really should be fucked off this season now Spain are in their second wave, but I wouldn't be against them making the mini tournament a regular thing. Although in an ideal world I wish they would go back to the old European cup format of nor-frills 2 legged knock out matches all the way though, with no seedings. 

I have to admit, that Jesse Lingard ~from outta nowhere as the narrative was trying to prepare itself on how a penalty got United over the line was top quality entertainment. 

• Paid Members

I'm not happy that United have taken a top 4 spot but delighted at J-Lingz scoring. I hope he makes out he saved them to anger the porkchopcashes of the world.

Oh, and glad to see Troy Deeney taking his cojones with him down to the Championship. Off you fuck.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Why does Lingard to Everton for £25 million seem nailed on? 

God you're right! But probably £50m if they paid £40m for Iwobi.

Everton are proper shit.

Fucking shit day all round for the Blues, schooled and deservedly so by a Bournemouth side who wound up being relegated anyway then the announcement after the game that Leighton Baines had turned down a 1 year extension and decided to instead retire after 13 years at the club