Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I don't want to sound like I'm a Lampard, but I thought the FA had rules on kits being submitted before the start of a season for teams to be able to wear. So if that is the case, how comes Chelsea are wearing next seasons strip now, and have any other clubs done the same?

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Jordan Henderson, football writer's player of the year. Fuck a duck.

NULL AND VOID

Footballer of the year, not player of the year. The criteria for this one is as much off the pitch and leadership, right?

It's obviously not the PFA award, which he obviously shouldn't win. 

Best team in the league is consistently worse without him in it though. Think that's been more than established. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I don't want to sound like I'm a Lampard, but I thought the FA had rules on kits being submitted before the start of a season for teams to be able to wear. So if that is the case, how comes Chelsea are wearing next seasons strip now, and have any other clubs done the same?

it must be a fairly recent rule if there is one. Back when Barnsley got the FA cup semi-final in 2008, the club released a special strip for the match...

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

And I'm sure it's been a feature of Chelsea to debut their kits on the last home game of the Season for years now.

They changed to their 2008/09 Kits in time for the 2007/08 Moscow final.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Best team in the league is consistently worse without him in it though. Think that's been more than established. 

They would be even worse without other players missing. He's not their best player.

36 minutes ago, Edgehead said:

And I'm sure it's been a feature of Chelsea to debut their kits on the last home game of the Season for years now.

Yep, it has. Other teams sometimes do it too, but Chelsea have ended the season in the next kit for years now.

• Paid Members

Regarding Henderson, my understanding is that the Football Writers award is not just judged on on-field quality but in all-round achievement, hence why Rashford was also nominated despite having a good, not great, season.

So I can understand why Henderson won, being the captain of such a great side and also because of his stance on Black Lives Matter. He's not a great player but he's a vital cog in that team.

43 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Clubs have been wearing next seasons kits on the last day for decades. Even Robbie Keane wore it when at Cov and he was sold before the season for that kit started!

This is my favourite example of that, with Lineker having left for Japan. Remove him? Nah, just pop another Steve Sedgley in.

EEg663-EWw-AIv-Ng-Z.jpg