Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

27 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I don't know what you're getting at, there's no year on the picture when I look at it

Adobe_20200724_200253.jpg.a20272040c722c8062683b36a262955e.jpg

Very good. Now make them all Steve Sedgley ala Being John Malkovich.

Fucking hell, this must be the most he's been spoken about since 1991. I bet his ears have pricked up today.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Edgehead said:

And I'm sure it's been a feature of Chelsea to debut their kits on the last home game of the Season for years now.

They changed to their 2008/09 Kits in time for the 2007/08 Moscow final.

Last day of the season, a lot of clubs do. But Chelsea have played the last 3 or 4 games in their new kit. Just thought it was odd really

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Last day of the season, a lot of clubs do. But Chelsea have played the last 3 or 4 games in their new kit. Just thought it was odd really

Bournemouth have been wearing their new kit for a few weeks too. Both they and Chelsea have new shirt sponsors so presume that's the reason, new kit worn from the point the new deal begins. It's a bit shit, mind.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Statto said:

Bournemouth have been wearing their new kit for a few weeks too. Both they and Chelsea have new shirt sponsors so presume that's the reason, new kit worn from the point the new deal begins. It's a bit shit, mind.

That makes sense. Hadnā€™t even considered that

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, King of Hamptons said:

Anyone else have a feeling United are gonna screw this up today and lose?Ā 

I just hope Leicester finish in the top 4. They had a brilliant season prior to lockdown and have an exciting young team. It'd be a shame if they didn't take a CL spot.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Murtz said:

But then Villa will stay up. Nobody wants to see that.

@Devon MalcolmĀ would love Villa to remain in the Premier League!

Seriously though, if they go down, where does Graelish go? He'd certainly have to move. To where? I'd love him at Arsenal. I don't think City, Chelsea nor United really need him.

So Man City's second leg with Real Madrid is to go ahead despite the Spain quarantine. Disgrace if you ask me, even thinking about football at a time this is wrong, and whoever wins will have an asterisk by their name anyway.Ā Just null and void it and start fresh next season, there really is no other choice.