AEW Double or Nothing

Mat

I’d say I’m decently knowledgable on wrestling, and I had no idea who the Super Smash Bros where. They haven’t had any hype on the build up videos either, so im not surprised they got the wet fart reaction. 

6 minutes ago, Louch said:

I’d say I’m decently knowledgable on wrestling, and I had no idea who the Super Smash Bros where. They haven’t had any hype on the build up videos either, so im not surprised they got the wet fart reaction. 

I agree, they had all 5 second part reveal on BTE about a month ago, and if it were not for that, I wouldn't have known who they were either. this was the only confusing aspect of the show and in general everyone around me didn't know them either.

8 hours ago, Chris B said:

My other half pointed out that there's no way that Bret Hart has any idea who Jack Whitehall is, which I found pretty funny.

I'd say there's a fairly good chance Bret Hart doesn't have any idea who Bret Hart is, which must be confusing when you consider his choice of wall art.

• Paid Members

AEW need to split the Lucha Brothers up sharpish. Both men are absolute money as top singles guys. Fenix is the next Rey Mysterio, he's an amazingly sympathetic babyface and Pentagon given free reign is a luchadore Stone Cold Steve Austin.

50 minutes ago, Louch said:

I didn’t know until now what SSB stood for, and I still don’t know who it’s referring to. The team that appeared after the lights went out?

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, DCW said:

AEW/Cody Rhodes gets some unlikely PR from Alexandria Ocasio Cortez:

As much as I don't like the product, I find this side of AEW to be far more interesting and laudable. I also read that it was the first major wrestling show in the US that was autism-friendly. Which, if true, is really a wonderful effort on the Rhodes' part and they deserve a lot of credit for it.

2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

As much as I don't like the product, I find this side of AEW to be far more interesting and laudable. I also read that it was the first major wrestling show in the US that was autism-friendly. Which, if true, is really a wonderful effort on the Rhodes' part and they deserve a lot of credit for it.

Yes, this is all Brandi's deal with 'kulture city'

2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Genuine question - What did they do that was autism friendly?