Cartoons

Bellenda Carlisle

6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Castle Of Cagliostro is on Netflix? 

It is. And it’s decent and well animated. Prime Video seem to have the Lupin III Part 2 TV series from the mid 70s (I think) that precedes Castle Of Cagliostro.

• Paid Members
On 9/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, Bicurious Dad said:

And Mysterious Cities of Gold’s remake is already 3 seasons in with a final season next year (and is pretty good). Ulysses 31 has to be next surely.

Remade Cities of Gold? Man, I dont normally dislike remakes but that honestly makes me a little sad. For no justifiable reason.

• Paid Members

I've finished Ted Schwartz Spider-Man, and decided to press on with Amazing Friends. The first takeaway is that it's definitely for a younger audience than the other 81 Spider-Man series. They've got a comic relief dog that gets into "amusing" scrapes, and there's a LOT of expository dialogue. The solo Spidey series had more "show, don't tell" going on. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Those Toy Galaxy videos are great. 

I only discovered him about a month ago. But I agree. I’ve gone and watched a load, even ones I didn’t have too much interest in (The Bots Master? I barely remember it) but he’s a great presenter and find they’re really well researched and produced. Great entertainment while I’m eating lunch at work